Patch Notes Update 2.3 Beta 5 Change Log

i agree with the idea, but it doesn't mean they would have to remove the res sites ... why remove an option/choice to us , the more there will be options and choice in the game to whatever to do and where ever we wish , the better it is , it makes the game bigger and more interesting , one day we can just go hunt at some res, another day you go do some missions , David talked about fights and bounty hunting into gaz planets in the middle of electric storms , so it will be another cool environment to go fight , or explore

now i think i missed some info , the massacre missions in conflic zones are about to get nerfed ?

The main reason is that they make little to zero sense. What miner in their right mind would actually mine in a haz rez. The whole idea is radiculous. What I am proposing gets rid of the radiculous res sites and gives you the option of using the bounty hunting missions, or go to an anarchy, or of course hunt down the odd wanted ship in systems like we have it.

If you want a revolving door of pirates, go to a combat zone instead and get a revolving door of combat ships, not much difference. I actually hope they change those around as well and make them a bit different.

Or do what Mad Mike says above. Make them fit for purpose as maybe starter areas for bounty hunting.

Last edited:
pilot Avatar

Dear developers. Please pay Your attention to the avatars of the pilots in the communication panel. They are all the same (head tilted right).This allows you to quickly recognize the source, since small parts of the face are not visible. Please add the ability to change the avatar image (head tilt, and background)

Top Bottom