News 2.3 Beta Release News

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

The team have been working really hard to get the 2.3 beta ready for release, but there are a few issues we’re still trying to iron out before it’s ready for public testing. For that reason we’re now aiming to release the 2.3 beta this coming Monday 27th February.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience this causes, thank you for your patience and we’re looking forward to giving you hands on with the beta next week.

Ed

Hi everyone,

The team have been working really hard to get the 2.3 beta ready for release, but there are a few issues we’re still trying to iron out before it’s ready for public testing. For that reason we’re now aiming to release the 2.3 beta this coming Monday 27th February.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience this causes, thank you for your patience and we’re looking forward to giving you hands on with the beta next week.

Ed

Ok everyone, back to work, nothing to see here!

Well crud... Guess I'll have to go be a productive member of society then, instead of sitting here on the computer all day.

I appreciate the team's hard work, though :).

Last edited:
Awww. Thanks for the update.

Care to share a sneak peek of a mega-ship or some Dolphin stats, just to keep us happy until then? :)

No sense giving us something completely broken to cry about all weekend. Good call. Have a good weekend.

Last edited:

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Can't be helped... better than just releasing and all hell breaking loose.

Cheers Ed. :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom