Patch Notes Update 2.3 Beta, Update 2

What about "double bugs", a bug that is preventing the fixing of another bug, there's no category to report those, for eg:

"Unable to initialise network. Please check your connection" bug where you can apparently fix this by changing ipv6="1" to "0" in the AppConfigLocal file, but there is a bug that denies you access to save the file after altering it - even though 'read only' on file properties has been unchecked. So those with 'validation errors' have now been upgraded to this bug, as it were!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<AppConfig>
<Network Port="0" IPv6="1" IPv4="1" IPv6Port="0" ReportSentLetters="1" ReportReceivedLetters="1" VerboseLogging="1" />
</AppConfig>

I'll find an ipv6 thread to cc this critical rare bug.

Last edited:
No, but that's my point - you may as well be. "Telepresence" is the elephant in the room that's just going to get bigger, unfortunately. :(
They should probably just embrace it, and say every CMDR is indeed a hologram. It would explain the foolproof and instantaneous 'escape pod' rescue, and could lead to the very nice convenience of instantly moving to any ship you own. That'd allow commanders to explore the Galaxy while still doing jobs in the bubble, something I think the more casual 90% of players would call a good thing.

CQC must be holograms too, right?

They should probably just embrace it, and say every CMDR is indeed a hologram. It would explain the foolproof and instantaneous 'escape pod' rescue, and could lead to the very nice convenience of instantly moving to any ship you own. That'd allow commanders to explore the Galaxy while still doing jobs in the bubble, something I think the more casual 90% of players would call a good thing.

CQC must be holograms too, right?
The whole observable universe is a hologram. ;)

"Automatically return passengers to their homes if their mission is no longer active and they're still in ship cabins"

WOOOO about time this was fixed. Excellent too see and hopefully the bug fix is going to stick with the full release and remove the need to selfdestruct ones ship to remove the passengers.
On the live server, you can actually (ab)use one of the other bugs they will fix in this release to prevent having to self-destruct:

• Occupied passenger cabin modules can no longer be stored using the store multiple menu

Top Bottom