Patch Notes Update 2.3 Beta, Update 2

I would fire QA and release it anyway :)

Well, to be honest - they will extend the beta period. What else should they do.

I do also hope for a beta 1 month duration for multicrew. As it is now delayed for around 1 week and a half, I hope FD will take the right time to let people test it with all the time needed. Without rushing a release.

Last edited:
I do also hope for a beta 1 month duration for multicrew. As it is now delayed for around 1 week and a half, I hope FD will take the right time to let people test it with all the time needed. Without rushing a release.

Making people wait for the live update until April is extremely bad from a PR perspective, if you ask me.

Hi all, QA has identified a problem with multicrew on todays build. As such, it'll remain disabled until a future beta build. Our apologies on this front, but we want to make sure everything with multicrew is properly functional.

What does that mean for PS4 and the planned streams for PAX East?
No MC will be shown during PAX East?

Awesome work!

Sorry to be the "wheres my x?" guy - but are there plans to enable the camera zoom/DOF functionality in VR? I want space binoculars and we seem to be missing out..

Perhaps I should have parked in a better spot, rather than on the edge in my SRV. Oops! [haha]

33208041045_1144d02cf4_h.jpg

No mention of the camera suit issue where switching from free cam to cam with ship control ( or srv ) results in the ship wizzing off into the distance and full throttle - even though the throttle on my hotas is at 0.
Caused quite a lot of damage to SRV and ship so far - lucky not to have faced a rebuy a screen.

Any way we can get engineers to accept fish or a single/simple materials to properly test the new blueprints meanwhile?

Nice work, but looks like I can't update - there is no option to 'Upgrade' the client, and when I click 'Play' it says the client is too old.

I'm running via Steam.

Also, no mention of the HMD options not being shown when run from Steam either. :(

I'll forever wish that the Cutters turn rates were buffed to be in the middle of the T9 and the Anaconda instead of lower than the T9.

Hi all, QA has identified a problem with multicrew on todays build. As such, it'll remain disabled until a future beta build. Our apologies on this front, but we want to make sure everything with multicrew is properly functional.

Aw, bummer. Hoping it'll get fixed asap.

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
Controls
  • Added in the Dualshock 4 to the control bindings, includes a normal and "with yaw" flavour

Is that suggesting the normal and alternate controls have been tweaked from the Xbox scheme? I think Yaw is part of the standard default control for normal and alternative on Xbox isn't it?

Very interested to see what the default DS4 controls are set up like.

Top Bottom