I'm trying to make up for the 1's on the Corvette.

I've installed 4 rails on the 1 and 2 hard points, lot's of fun. Currently long range w/ 2 each of penetrator and feedback.

As much as I dislike PowerPlay, I am seriously considering pledging Aisling Duval for the Imperial Hammers. I'm not happy about surrendering my independent status but those Hammers...

To be continued.
I just fitted my corvette yesterday with two sturdy super penetrator hammers.
went into the CG haz-res and wanted to deply my npc crew in his SLF - but accidentally deployed myself.
after a few seconds i thought "why not" and gave him an attack command.
now i know why we currently NOT have NPCs with powerplay weapons...

today i will test what happens if i fit the high capacity one (6 shot magazine)

I would completely change the shielding. Those prismatics can take a lot of punishment, but eventually they will fail. Regeneration is low, no SCBs on the ship to back the shields up. And when they're down, they're down a long time, unless you reboot them. I roll with thermal resistant biweaves instead and dual banking size 7 SCBs. Shielding is still good, regenerates fast between fights. I have yet to lose them even once.

Yeah bi weaves are awesome . Pack more resistances in SB. I use bi weave +thermal res , 3 heavy duty SB and 3 res augmented SB . ~1800 shields with 50+ resistances , awesome regeneration and have room for KWS , no need for anything bigger in Haz res or CZ

Yeah bi weaves are awesome . Pack more resistances in SB. I use bi weave +thermal res , 3 heavy duty SB and 3 res augmented SB . ~1800 shields with 50+ resistances , awesome regeneration and have room for KWS , no need for anything bigger in Haz res or CZ

Had a high resistance setup with regular shields, about 2200 or so rated and they worked fine. Then I got an itch and went the other way with overcharged shields and SBs just to try them out. Over 4000 now, but resistances are only in the 40s and 50s. Seems to work great though as I barely take any damage to the shields now. I don't even bother looking at them anymore. Way OP'd for PvE, but I will admit it's fun. :D

Is a good idea to have one or two point defenses below, near the cargo hatch, if you dont want to be robbed, have been useful for me against PvE and PvP. Another option is to remove the PDs and buy one ECM, the problem with this one, is that frie the enemy limpets and your active ones.

Now, the small lasers will do nothing, I use a couple of fixed & modified railguns!, they do a lot of damage at close distance and both at the same time!

Last edited:
Top Bottom