2 login possibilities: 1 in fleet carrier or 2 in last ship. Ability to manage the fleet carrier from the ship, even if it is distant

2 login possibilities: 1 in fleet carrier or 2 in last ship. Ability to manage the fleet carrier from the ship, even if it is distant
I think is a good thing

Ciao

Nope, but a number of people wanted a web/phone interface to their FC. The ability to control it's markets and jumps from a smartphone or a web browser, without actually having to sit down at a PC/Console and start up the game just to jump or change something on the market. I don't remember if they said no, or like usual, just didn't answer us at all on that one.

Nope, but a number of people wanted a web/phone interface to their FC. The ability to control it's markets and jumps from a smartphone or a web browser, without actually having to sit down at a PC/Console and start up the game just to jump or change something on the market. I don't remember if they said no, or like usual, just didn't answer us at all on that one.
What a cool mechanic that would have been! Remote control FCs! Nice! I'd like to see FDEV just allow you to log into the game and pick the ship location you like to play at. I have a ship in Celaeno, one in Robigo and one in Pomeche and the rest in LHS 28. It would be very cool to be able to start the game and select which location you want to play at, instead of just starting with the last ship and location. Save a bit of time in travel. Or how about being able to outfit a ship, SAVE that outfit as say "Python Miner", and then re-outfit the same ship and save it as "Python Combat" or "Python Passenger", etc. Then, you pick your save and off you go. And how about a BIG increase in stored modules? I am about half way done with PP items (that I want), and I buy about 10 of each, and running out of room, I have to buy "storage" ships just to have a place to keep my items. Who and why was the amount of modules ever set to 120 in the first place? Should be more like 1000. That will obviously need to be changed in Odyssey, I would think, unless there's going to be an entirely new storage system for suits and hand weapons, etc.

Not required... allready provided by platform holders... allready rejected
PS4 has remoteplay... Be any were with the required broad band and access the FC from your Ship with out being at the console...
With the release of PS5 you can now access PS4/PS5 games via remote play on ANY PS4 you own via remote play with the improvements from PS5 show on the PS4...

PC has steam link any were to access your steam version and has FREE geforce now 1 hr time sessions to access Epic games version or Steam account version...
Fdev does not have to provide it The platforms holders allready have... rejected...
Any were on the planet with 5Mb/s/5Mb/s upload/download can access the hole game and your FC with out Fdev requiring any work to be done...
Managing a FC has no risk of lag effecting game play.. combat is not recommend via remote access
Geforce now being completely FREE on PC allows them not to risk mobile APK exploits and security issues for their own app...
As there's nothing to stop APK downloads from being unpacked on a basic computer like raspberry pie and being altered...

FC can allready be managed from EVERY ship you own. On the right hand panel so can be managed via remote play games systems even when you are not on the FC...
Screenshot_20210110_231029.png

Screenshot_20210110_232258.png

(Thats not windows PC running it. )
The only hold out on platforms was Xbox one that did not have play from anywhere for xbox one titles thats now changing with microsoft xbox Cloud gaming access apps any where on the planet (with the correct BB) you can access the games...

Edit added image I could not find yesterday..

Last edited:
Make a suggestion to FD just to have a general mobile app official like.
I know some good python people.
Edit now I want a ps5

Last edited:
Top Bottom