200 Weeks Pledged to Big Eddie Mahon!

That is an impressive gaming rig/setup you got there assuming it's yours.

Can I persuade you to support an underdog PP now? ;)

Cycle 44 was this HUGE week in Alliance history. Winters had orchestrated a Merit-Snipe of unprecedented proportions. I don’t think there has been one of that scale since, but I might be wrong.

It tipped us into turmoil, like we stood to lose more than 24 control systems.

So that week the Alliance went all-our. I winged with CMDRs who were pulling 14 hour days in the cockpit. Vectron and the Alliance Office Of Statistics seniors were on six teamspeak channels at once, coordinating Fortifications across the Alliance groups.
The targets set were phenomenal, but we hit them. We even had time to do some undermining. I hit Rank 5.

This photo is from when we were waiting for the 7:am server reset. Which happens at 4:30 PM for me. I had taken the day off work to play my stoopid computer game. At 2:30 I had to pick up kids from school.

And in the photo there are 40 plus CMDRs in the teampeak chat, and the servers are down for the weekly PowerPlay reset.
Waiting for the result.
Like waiting for an election result.

Whiskey if the news is bad.
Vodka if it’s good.

It was bad.

Sandro had some weird new mechanic that hadn’t been accounted for. 12 systems lost.

I rejoined PP for that, and for one week only. I was very briefly back on Maaahn discord (I more or less fell out with AOS (despite being one of the founders) largly down to one other commander in that group being total (I genuinely think he has mental issues). But really all I said was, 'did I not warn you again and again the the dirty Feds are a bunch of lying backstabbing scum that you should only trust if you are totally stupid. But they did, and this happened. Twice.

Top Bottom