General / Off-Topic 2020: COVID is not the worst part for me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 110222
  • Start date

Deleted member 110222

D
Came here to say it just becomes more fun.

I am single again now. I won't get into details but ending my relationship was a mutual agreement, and we still seem able to talk civilly.

Came here to say it just becomes more fun.

I am single again now. I won't get into details but ending my relationship was a mutual agreement, and we still seem able to talk civilly.
Perhaps your sadness with the loss of your pet is the cause of this situation ?

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

Deleted member 110222

D
Perhaps your sadness with the loss of your pet is the cause of this situation ?

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷
No, trust me, it isn't. That's not just denial.

It is that it turns out that we wanted very different things from a relationship and there's no way ours could be sustained.

To keep it alive would mean one of us would have to lie to ourselves and well, that is not something anyone should do.

So a split was the kindest option.

No, trust me, it isn't. That's not just denial.

It is that it turns out that we wanted very different things from a relationship and there's no way ours could be sustained.

To keep it alive would mean one of us would have to lie to ourselves and well, that is not something anyone should do.

So a split was the kindest option.
Yes the best solution here. And in addition the friendship is preserved.

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

Deleted member 110222

D
Yes the best solution here. And in addition the friendship is preserved.

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷
That's what I am hoping.

But first things first. Before continued friendship I needed to make sure both of us are now free to go our own way. This was somewhat selfishly motivated, as to be honest I was the one having to give up a lot.

In the end I was asked far too much and carrying on was going to make my already bad depression even worse. Possibly a proverbial straw on my back, actually.

That's what I am hoping.

But first things first. Before continued friendship I needed to make sure both of us are now free to go our own way. This was somewhat selfishly motivated, as to be honest I was the one having to give up a lot.

In the end I was asked far too much and carrying on was going to make my already bad depression even worse. Possibly a proverbial straw on my back, actually.
Living a life of self-isolation, can be an issue, if you are thinking about forming a relationship.

That's what I am hoping.

I can understand the feeling of suffocation created by the others when we are suffering from depression.

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

Deleted member 110222

D
Living a life of self-isolation, can be an issue, if you are thinking about forming a relationship.
I know we've spoken a few times in the past. Do you mind if I PM you?

Top Bottom