2020: Do you think its going to be worth the wait?

You know it just occured to me, there is something i would pay 20 USD for as far as dlc.
Id pay 20$ maybe even 50$ for a usable bgs that came with a manual and complete removal of the engineers.
If they can do that, im in.

You know it just occured to me, there is something i would pay 20 USD for as far as dlc.
Id pay 20$ maybe even 50$ for a usable bgs that came with a manual and complete removal of the engineers.
If they can do that, im in.

Maybe you should wish for a million dollars and a pony.

If FDev stay true to form, there'll be some Engineers you can't unlock without doing spacelegs activities. Hopefully they'll only unlock spacelegs-relevant upgrades, but you never know.
Yeah there will probably be a magic shoes engineer so that if you click the heels together and say "There is no place like raaxla" ....

I'm not so sure. What ever may be coming next year, I am concerned that the break in content will see a lot of players leave but not return. Even if its the best content update ever made, players move on, loose interest. I feel I am there myself right now, without any desire to play the current build, but also no desire to wait with 'baited breath' for Frontier to say something (ANYTHING) about what is coming. I remember seeing this video from PoE devs on the frequency of updates and the impact on player retention. Despite being a different genre I see the same risks for ED too, compounded further by the lack of communication to the player base.

Maybe I am the exception feeling this way? While I certainly will not say I will never return, I also see no reason to return. None at all. If the speculation of the next update being space legs is true too then I am even less excited about the future of ED. Game needs content not legs, but I digress... conversations seem stagnant on the forums as there is nothing really to discuss these days (outside of cheaters it seems), friends have all stopped playing etc.. nothing to really look forward to to get me back in the cockpit, and I really want to get back in. I've already taken a reasonable break from the game this year, so for me its definitely not burnout. Maybe its just the end of the road for me, being I have got a few thousand hours into the game I am far from bitter about any of this, but regardless still clamor for more as I don't want the ED experience to end.

AD
Yes.

Top Bottom