Patch Notes Update Elite Dangerous Horizons 2.01: Server side update

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Brett C

Frontier
Hi Commanders,

We're about to deploy a small set of changes to the Horizons servers. Good news however! There won't be any downtime with this update. :D

Below are the changes...

• Fixed some stability problems with exploration data.
  • Fixed a display issue with major faction rank progress bars.

Thanks,
The Frontier Dev Team

What happened to the 'bananaconda' and other competition winning paint jobs please? I thought these were being introduced with 'Ship's / Horizons? Thanks.

Any update on the Transaction Server connection problem that is preventing some of us from playing the game at all currently Brett?

fix this after bata 6 I get this its unplayable downer.jpg

hi
I am getting a log in failure, it says ensure you are playing most uptodate version and use launcher to start the game.

it worked ok last night and I have upgraded. :/

Hi, I'm getting suffering from the same experience, but put this down to my graphics card not being up to the job (HD5700 with 1GB), although being said I was able to get by in Horizons Beta stages up to v4. It could be that in game graphics has now been optimized for a 64bit system.

View attachment 87453

I'm on an HD5870 1GB and just installed Horizons, went to a planet and am getting exactly this. I updated drivers last night to the top WHQL certified ones, though there are some slightly later beta drivers.

My card has always run Elite fine at high settings, right from original ED Beta. I'd be very sad if I can't go near a landing cos I can't tell where the ground is.

Never mind, off to see Star Wars :) Back in a few hours.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for this - just saw the rank numbers and I'm 1% away from Baron. Woohoo!

Yeah, the exploration stuff was a bit funky over the last day or so. Couldn't scan some planets, and everything was taking much longer to scan. Good to hear it's all sorted.

Quick update: I've now installed the Crimson Beta AMD drivers, that sadly has not resolved the issue.

In other news, Star Wars is good, JJ hasn't :):):):)ed it up.

Any news on when the route planner will be fixed? It's becoming ridiculously tedious having to go to the galaxy map on almost every jump to replot the route or select the next waypoint.

Many thanks for the patch, to all at FD

Any news on when the route planner will be fixed? It's becoming ridiculously tedious having to go to the galaxy map on almost every jump to replot the route or select the next waypoint.

For me, fairly slow access to system / galaxy maps at the moment, is something I hope will get some attention.

Best.

are bounty hunting missions going to be re-added? I am finding it very hard to find combat missions. "aka" kill 10 pirates in lhs225

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom