23 Days since I lost access to my Ships - Community Managers HELP

Zac Cocken

Junior Product Manager
Frontier
So this isn’t for the issue of ships being poofed then? I’m surely not getting orange sidey. What exactly are we suppose to do if we have our ships taken from us entirely? I’m guessing somebody is going to be replying to my ticket that’s now 10 days out but if I do this again or one of my friends do I’d like to know. Never did find that location to report for connectivity issues and whatnot.

You can give this one a whirl if your ship has gone poof: https://customersupport.frontier.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360016466800-Lost-in-game-assets-on-PC-

Oh. You’re tricky but that’s already where my ticket is sitting now for ten days. I’m the one that lost all 13 billion in my ships and can’t even buy a new one with 7 billion in cash. You suggested a bit ago on this forum that we post a support ticket elsewhere (“connectivity and disconnects”) but I never did find that specific location to submit that ticket.

Zac Cocken

Junior Product Manager
Frontier
Oh. You’re tricky but that’s already where my ticket is sitting now for ten days. I’m the one that lost all 13 billion in my ships and can’t even buy a new one with 7 billion in cash. You suggested a bit ago on this forum that we post a support ticket elsewhere (“connectivity and disconnects”) but I never did find that specific location to submit that ticket.

Aha - in that case, use the one I linked before the one you quoted!

Top Bottom