Livestream Livestream announcement thread - Subscribe to be notified of livestreams

IMPORTANT

This thread is no longer in use. Instead visit this thread and subscribe ("watch") it - https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/livestream-announcement-thread.517121/

What is this?
1) If you want to be informed of official (& major 3rd party) livestreams, subscribe to the thread (click the "WATCH" option, top-right).​
2) If you hear of a livestream that is not already mentioned/listed in this thread, please post about it in this thread and help others get notificed of it.​
3) Please do not otherwise post on this thread. ie: No general conversation etc... If you are not posting about an unmentioned future livestream do not post please...
Note: Frontier Livestreams are typically at - https://www.youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/live

Next/Most Recent Stream(s)

OFFICIAL: Thursday 4th July at 6PM UTC - Stargazing Tours 4 - Thargoid Structures with Paul Crowther
Join us this week for the next episode of Stargazing Tours. We'll be heading to an active Thargoid Structure and introducing Paul to the wonder's within!​

Previous Livestreams...

OFFICIAL: Thursday 27th June at 6PM UTC - Crafting the Krait MkII with Jordan Clarry and Pawel Ptaszynski
3D artists Jordan Clarry and Pawel Ptaszynski will be showing the process of bringing ships from concept to construction. In this episode, we'll explore how the Krait MkII was turned from a drawing into a ship that we now fly across the galaxy of Elite Dangerous.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 13th June at 6PM UTC - New Beginnings - Reborn Commander
Join us tonight for the first episode of our new Let's Play livestream series, New Beginnings! We'll be starting fresh with a brand new Commander and work toward completing our first mission: acquire a new ship!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 23rd May at 6PM UTC - Bridging the Gap - Phase Three CGs
Join Will Flanagan and Adam Woods tonight, from 18:00 UTC as they take a look at this week's Community Goals and the rewards on offer, before picking their sides and taking part in the fight! Tune in on YouTube, Twitch or Mixer.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 9th May at 6PM UTC - Bridging the Gap - Salvaging Guardian Tech
As Bridging the Gap continues, Executive Producer Adam Woods will join me aboard the Pigeon John - a souped-up Krait MkII designed to scoop up and salvage supplies from wreckages... and the holds of mighty megaships crafty convoys. We'll be checking out Zende Partners' new assets and trying our hand at some of the new activities for gathering Guardian tech.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 18th April at 6PM UTC (6PM GMT) - April Update - Content Reveal
Join Will, Adam Woods and Adam Bourke-Waite tonight as they take a look at the upcoming April Update. It's your first chance to see how the new modules, quality of life changes and mechanics work!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 11th April at 6PM UTC (6PM GMT) - Distant Worlds 2 and the April Update
Join Will and Paige tonight as they continue catching up with the Distant Worlds 2 expedition, while covering all the latest news about the upcoming April Update!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 21st March at 7PM UTC (7PM GMT) - Edifying Will: Mining with EXO
Join us for another episode of Edifying Will. This time we're joined by EXO and we're going mining for Void Opals!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 7th March at 7PM UTC (7PM GMT) - Stargazing Tours: Aliens and Oddities
Join us for the first episode of the "Stargazing Tours", a new series where we check out the most beautiful and strange things in Elite Dangerous! Paige and Sally will be heading to the Pleiades to study both the Thargoids and Stellar Phenomena, so be sure to tune in!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 28th February at 7PM UTC (7PM GMT) - Distant Worlds 2: Reaching Sagittarius A*
Join us tonight at 19:00 UTC, as Will and Paige finally reach Sagittarius A* after travelling roughly 25,900LY from Sol!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 21st February at 7PM UTC (7PM GMT) - Featured Commander: HelloItsKolo
Join us tonight at 19:00 UTC, as we delve into the skilled arts of Flight Assist Off. Tonight's teacher, and Featured Commander, will be HelloItsKolo. There are bound to be some collisions, and some bumps, so please be sure to bring your o7's, F's for respect and the occasional 'RIP CMDR Will'.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 14th February at 7PM UTC (7PM GMT) - Edifying Will: Diamond Frogs
Join us for the next episode of Edifying Will, with our special guests, the Diamond Frogs! We'll be heading out to mine, so expect to see explosions, lasers and maybe even some diamonds!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 7th February at 7PM UTC (7PM GMT) - Featuring Commanders II - with Paige Harvey
Join us tomorrow for a look back at the last six months and recap on just some of the things the Elite Dangerous community has been up to! Paige and I will be live on the 7 February from 19:00 (UTC), showcasing player milestones, achievements and... photos of their co-pawlots!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 6th December at 7PM UTC (7PM GMT) - Discovery Scanner 4 - The Art of Asteroids Chris Gregory
If last week's Discovery Scanner episode wasn't enough for you, we've another this week. This time, Art Director Chris Gregory will be talking us through, and showing, the artistic vision behind the implementation of crack-able asteroids and tools used to blast them apart!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 29th November at 7PM UTC (7PM GMT) - Discovery Scanner 3 - Audible Asteroids with Ross Stack
This week we're finally back with the third of the Discovery Scanner series, this time focusing on the creation of the 'cracking' audio design and implementation of the mother-lode asteroids. Join Ross Stack as he takes you on a behind-the-scenes look at how some of the incredible sounds in Elite Dangerous come to life.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 22nd November at 7PM UTC (7PM GMT) - Chapter Four Livestream : Thargoid Conflict Zones
As we announced last week, the new Thargoid Incursion state will be coming with Beyond - Chapter Four. I'll be joined by Lead Designer Adam Bourke-Waite to talk a little bit about the Background Simulation, the new Incursion state and the introduction of the new Thargoid Conflict Zones.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 15th November at 7PM UTC (7PM GMT) - Chapter Four Livestream : Beta Blowout
With all of the Beyond - Chapter Four Content Reveal livestreams out of the way, we're excited to announce our next livestream! We've managed to seize the gamepad from Executive Producer Adam Woods and will play the Beyond - Chapter Four content for ourselves. Join me and Ed, this Thursday, in the Iota Hydri system for merry, mining fun!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 8th November at 7PM UTC (7PM GMT) - Chapter Four Content Reveal
Covering: New ships.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 1st November at 7PM UTC (7PM GMT) - Chapter Four Content Reveal
Covering: Mining and Squadrons​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 25th October at 6PM UTC (7PM BST) - Chapter Four Content Reveal
Covering: Background Simulation and Scenarios Improvements.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 18th October at 7PM BST - Chapter Four Content Reveal
Covering: Exploration, Codex and Visual Improvements.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 11th October at 7PM BST - Buckyball Races
Ed and Will are taking on the latest Buckyball Race live on stream, and they want you to take part!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 4th October at 7PM BST - Buckyball Races
Ed and Will are taking on the latest Buckyball Race live on stream, and they want you to join in!​

UNOFFICIAL: Friday 14th September at 6PM BST - Exploration Changes & Board Flipping
With Obsidian Ant, Yamiks, DJTruthsayer and Greytest.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 13th September at 7PM BST - Chapter Four Exploration Recap
Tonight you'll be able to join Lead Community Manager Edward Lewis and Senior Designer Adam Bourke-Waite from 7PM BST live on Youtube, covering the recently revealed Exploration changes coming to Beyond - Chapter Four and fielding some of your questions.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 9th August at 7PM BST - Big Bug Hunt
Join Ed and Will as they continue the epic Bug Hunt as the duo chase down the Thargoids! They will be checking out some Guardian ruins to see if it will help improve their chances against the insectoid threat.​
We’ll be opening the livestream with a special announcement​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 2nd August at 7PM BST - Big Bug Hunt
We continue our new series, the Big Bug Hunt, where me and Ed train to take on the the intergalactic menace... the Thargoids!​
We'll once again be joined by Orange Spark of the Galactic Academy, so accompany us in our mission to become saviours of mankind!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 26th July at 7PM BST - Big Bug Hunt
For tonight's livestream Ed and I will be going on a big bug hunt... and by bugs, we're going to deliver some human justice to the intergalactic menace... the Thargoids!​
We won't be going on this hunt alone however, we've commissioned Orange Spark of the Galactic Academy to join us, and arm us with both tech and knowledge to properly tackle this menace!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 19th July at 7PM BST - Design a Holo-Screen Advert Competition Winners
The time has come to reveal the winners of the Design a Holo-Screen Advert competition!​
Ed will be joined live with art director Chris Gregory on YouTube Channel at 7PM BST to show you the winners!​

UNOFFICIAL: Friday 13th July at 6PM BST - General discussion including mission balance, rewards & design
With Obsidian Ant, Yamiks, Down to Earth Astronomy and Turjan.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 12th July at 7PM BST - Featuring Commanders with Will and Paige
This evening, Paige (our social media manager) and I are going to be showcasing the wonderful work of just some of our amazing creative Commanders.​

UNOFFICIAL: Friday 6th July at 6PM BST - General discussion including Lifetime Pass and NPC fighter crew permadeath
Obsidian Ant with Yamiks, Paroxsym and Exigeous.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 5th July at 7PM BST - Edifying Will: Pixel Bandits Security Force
Back in February 2016, Ed flew under the wing of the Pixel Bandits Security Force. Two years on, Will returns to service... as the Cosmic Cadet. What's changed in these last two years, and will Will make his predecessor proud?​
As part of the new Edifying Will series, Will will be accompanying the Pixel Bandits Security Force - come along and find out how he does.​

UNOFFICIAL: Friday 29th June at 6PM BST - The Good and Bad of Chapter Two
Obsidian Ant with Yamiks, Paroxsym and Exigeous.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 28th June at 12PM BST - Pre-Launch Livestream
A Beyond - Chapter Two recap with members of the development team.​

OFFICIAL: Tuesday 26th June at 7PM BST - Krait Expectations
Commanders across the galaxy will soon be in the cockpit of the Krait MK II… but, before any of that, me and Steve Kirby, Principal Game Designer, will be taking to the stars in a Krait of our own, showing it off in all of its awesome glory!​

UNOFFICIAL: Friday 22nd June at 6PM BST - Mining 2.0 announcements
Obsidian Ant, Yamiks, DtEA, Paroxym and Exigeous discuss the Mining 2.0 announcements.​

UNOFFICIAL: Friday 1st June at 6PM BST - Chapter Two announcements
Obsidian Ant, Yamiks, DtEA, Paroxym and Exigeous discuss the Chapter Two announcements.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 31st May at 7PM BST - Edifying Will: Sagittarius Eye
As part of the new Edifying Will series, Will will accompany the Sagittarius Eye player group, finding out what it’s like to be a member of the free press. Will he survive the pen, or face utter humiliation?​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 24th May at 7PM BST - Battle Cards
The minds behind the Elite Dangerous Roleplaying Game will be joining us this Thursday for the reveal of their new and upcoming game – Elite Dangerous Battle Cards!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 17th May at 7PM BST - Community Goal Submissions
Player-submitted Community Goals will be coming back very soon! We're changing a few things up, so join me and, Principal Designer, Steve Kirby to talk about the old system, the new system, why we've changed and how it works!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 10th May at 6PM BST - Focused Feedback: Squadrons
I will be joined by Senior Designer, Adam Bourke-Waite, tonight to recap the first details of the Squadron system and to discuss feedback collected from the community so far.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 3rd May at 7PM BST - SRV Racing
Ed will be joined by Executive Producer, Adam Woods, for their THIRD rematch of a SRV racing event! Ed's won every race so far... but will Adam finally leave him in the dust? Find out tonight!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 26th April at 7PM BST - The Hammers of Slough
Ed and I have invited the Hammers of Slough on the stream tonight to talk a bit about their streams and activities in the game.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 29th March at 7PM GMT - Community Goal Action
Join me and Steve Kirby, Principal Designer, as we discuss Community Goals, Community Goal Decals and lend our hand in the ongoing war effort of the Ross 310 System.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 22nd March at 7PM GMT - Streamer Spotlight: Malic_VR
Me and Ed have invited Malic_VR on the stream tonight to talk a bit about his channel, play some Elite Dangerous and learn how to Canyon Race with the expert!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 1st March at 7PM GMT - Guardian Ruins with Adam Woods
In celebration of Beyond – Chapter One’s release, please join me and Adam Woods on the official YouTube channel tonight.​
Be prepared for spoilers as we delve into the mysterious Guardian Ruin sites and see what they have in store for us!​
OFFICIAL: Thursday 22nd February at 7PM GMT - CQC on PC and Xbox One with Will Flanagan
While the dev team are hard at work on next week's release, tonight you should join me and Will (community team duo!) at 7PM GMT for some CQC action (and of course some giveaway fun)!​
We'll be playing on Xbox One and PC, so jump in and see if you can get a game with us.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 8th February at 7PM GMT - Beta Discussion Livestream with Sandy Sammarco
Sandy will be answering as many questions as feasible within the hour. Questions can be posted in the thread in advance.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 1st February at 7PM GMT - SRV long-distance race in the beta
We're just confirming the location, but tonight, Adam Woods and I will be racing across a planet surface in the SRV long-distance rematch.​
Join Adam Woods and Edward Lewis as they take part in an SRV race in Open Play. The pair will have to make their way carefully and cautiously across a planet surface (planet TBC soon) so join us at 7PM for more!​

OFFICIAL: Tuesday 23rd January at 7PM GMT - Beyond Chapter One content reveal Livestream
Come along to our content livestreams for a closer look at everything in this update:-​

• Engineers
  • Material Trader
  • GalNet Audio
  • Even more!!!

OFFICIAL: Thursday 18th January at 7PM GMT - Beyond Chapter One content reveal Livestream
Come along to our content livestreams for a closer look at everything in this update:-​

• The Chieftain
  • Planetary visual improvements
  • Trade data improvements
  • The Tech Broker
  • more!

OFFICIAL: Tuesday 16th at 7PM GMT - Beyond Chapter One content reveal Livestream

• Changes to Crime and Punishment
  • Wing Missions
  • ...and more!

OFFICIAL: Thursday 11th January at 7PM GMT - CQC with Steve Kirby
Please come join me and Steve Kirby on the official YouTube channel tonight to do something we've not done for quite some time... play some CQC with the community on PC!​
We thought we'd welcome in the new year with a casual community stream, paint job prize giveaways, and the chance to shoot at Steve Kirby in game.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 30th November at 7PM BST - Beyond - Focused Feedback: Engineers
Lead Designer Sandro Sammarco and I will be streaming tonight. We’ll be saying a quick thank you for the feedback from the last Focused Feedback topic and we’ll be introducing some of the ideas for the new topic: Engineers.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 23rd November at 7PM BST - Discovery Scanner 2 - Bringing a Thargon Swarm to Life with Mark Allen
For episode 2 of Discovery Scanner, we're joined by Lead Programmer Mark Allen, who will talk us through how he brought the Thargoid swarms to life and created their fascinating behaviour patterns.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 16th November at 7PM BST - Beyond - Focused Feedback with Sandro Sammarco
Tonight I'll be joined by Sandro Sammarco to talk about Crime and Punishment in the Beyond series of updates (2018).​
We'll be discussing the focused feedback forum - why we're doing it, how we're doing it and talking about the feedback we've received so far, and how that may influence game development.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 9th November at 7PM BST - Creating a Galaxy with Dr Anthony Ross
'For episode 1 of Discovery Scanner, we're joined by Programmer Dr Anthony Ross, who will talk us through the creation of the Elite Dangerous galaxy - including how the stellar forge was created. Let's go behind the scenes like never before.​
Discovery Scanner is a new Elite Dangerous livestream series where we take deep dives in to the creation of some of Elite Dangerous's most exciting features and aspects.'​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 2nd November at 7PM BST - Let's Play Open Play on Xbox One with Dav Stott
Tonight I'll be joined by Dav Stott at 7PM GMT on the the official Elite Dangerous YouTube channel to play Elite Dangerous in Open on the Xbox One channel and chat all things Elite Dangerous server side fun.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 5th October at 7PM BST - EDRPG
We've got a special guest joining us from the community! Elite: Dangerous Roleplaying Game (EDRPG) smashed their Kickstarter goal earlier this year and now the wonderful team at Spidermind Games are readying the launch of this eagerly-awaited RPG.​
Join Lead Community Manager Edward Lewis with Jon Lunn & Oliver Hulme tonight as they talk about what EDRPG is, go through some of the core rulebook, and create a new character for Ed!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 28th September at 7PM BST - Science with the Canonn
I've been told there's something new out there, and science needs to be done.​
Tonight I'll join up with Canonn and learn about their latest investigations... I've been told I'm up for promotion from intern. Let's find out if I get the new job. Could do with the increased credits and job security tbh, the internship ain't payin the bills.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 21st September at 7PM BST - Let's Play Community Goals with Lead Designer Steve Kirby
We'll be joined by Lead Designer Steve Kirby to take part in the latest Community Goals and talk to the chat.​
I'm sure there will be some giveaways too. Hope to see you there.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 14th September at 7PM BST - Thargoid Lore Run Through
I'll be joined by Sandro Sammarco to run through the official Thargoid Lore and have a good ol' chat about Elite Dangerous.​
Hopefully we'll be able to sneak in a couple of questions to Sandy from the live chat, too!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 7th September at 7PM BST - CQC with Lloyd Morgan-Moore on PS4
To get back in to the swing of things (just got back from three weeks off Thursday livestreams!) we'll be joined by Lloyd Morgan-Moore to finally play some CQC on the PlayStation 4.​
So if you're on PS4 come join us in-game, and if you're not, come along and watch - we'll be giving away some paint job packs for those in the chat, too!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 10th August at 7PM BST - Open Play Livestream with devs on Xbox One and PC
I'll be joined by Adam Woods tonight on the stream to take part in a very similar (exactly the same) challenge as last week... We'll both have the same starting location and starting amount of credits and we'll both see who can make the most credits in one hour.​
We'll be playing in the LHS 3447 area on both Xbox One and PC, so if you want to wing up, shoot us, or assist us, then please do!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 13th July at 7PM BST - Questions with Dav and CQC with the developers on PC and PS4
Tonight I'll be joined by lead server developer Dav Stott as we play some CQC against the community. There will be loads of prize giveaways as usual, and we'll be hosting a CQC night on the PS4 for the first time! Come along at 7PM BST to take on the devs in fast-paced Arena action.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 6th July at 7PM BST - Canonn Research Livestream - Alien Structure Investigation
I'll be joining up with the Canonn group again for some more science!​
Join us at 7PM BST on the official channel, as their experts show me around the alien structures found on the planet surface, and show me what happens when we interact with them.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 29th June at 7PM BST - PS4 Tutorial and Tips Stream
I'm running a tutorials and tips stream tonight for Elite Dangerous with Lead Designer Steve Kirby. We'll be playing in Open on PS4 too.​
come along to say hello! Come and welcome the lovely new PS4 players​

OFFICIAL: Monday 12th and Tuesday 13th June at 7PM - BST on our E3 Community Event Livestreams
Members of the community will be joining us while we take part in an interactive in-game event that you can be part of too.​
The events of the stream will tie in with the information we're talking about on the show floor at E3, so make sure you don't miss out.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 8th June at 19:00 BST - Open Beta Open Play Let's Play w/Dav Stott live Q&A
Tonight I'll be joined by Lead Server Developer Dav Stott as we jump in to the Open Play Beta, discuss what we need testing and take part ourselves (got to get that decal added to our accounts, after all).​
Dav will be answering questions live - but keep in mind he'll answer as much as he possibly can (about server-related things mainly), but may not be able to answer absolutely everything.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 25th May at 19:00 BST - CQC Challenge the Devs
A simple night of CQC on both Xbox One and PC tonight against myself and Anthony Ross...​
Join us in the chat for the chance to win paint job prizes, and in the game on both Xbox one and PC to take part in the action.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 18th May at 19:00 BST - CTRL+ALT+SPACE 2017 winners announcement Livestream
I'll be joined by Elite Dangerous Art Director Chris Gregory to run through the top 10 entries to the CTRL+ALT+SPACE competition.​
We'll show the nine runner ups first, and then finish off with a bang with the winner of CTRL+ALT+SPACE 2017.​
I'll post the winners on the forum shortly afterwards, with links to their videos, but to see the announcement first hand, to watch all the entries with us and hear Chris's feedback, join us on the official channel at 7PM BST.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 11th May at 19:00 BST - Buckyball Racing with Steve Kirby and Edward Lewis
Tonight Steve Kirby and I will be taking on the Aquarian Job Buckyball Race. There will be prizes and explosions... I'm pretty sure. (See link for more details)​

OFFICIAL: Tuesday 2nd May at 19:00 BST - Multi-crew Let's Play Livestream with DasValdez
A bit of a relaxed, let's play livestream tonight, with a very special community guest.​
DasValdez (as seen on other Elite streams) will be joining me in the office to take part in some Multi-Crew antics and talk a little bit about the science behind real life rocket launches!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 27th April at 19:00 BST - CQC Challenge the Devs
Come on over to our official YouTube channel at 7PM BST tonight (27/04) for some CQC action with Dav Stott and me!​
The mad scientist will be on strong form, I promise!​

OFFICIAL: Tuesday 4th April 19:00 BST - Elite Dangerous 2.3 Beta Let's Play in Open
A casual Let's Play happening tonight on the official Elite Dangerous stream...​
As the full release approaches, let's jump in to some multicrew action to see what trouble we can get ourselves in to.​
Join us in Open Play, in a location near LHS 3447 at 7PM BST tonight and join us in the chat and watch the action.​

OFFICIAL: Tuesday 28th March at 19:00 BST - CQC Challenge the Devs
The developers are hard at work on making 2.3 ready for all of the world to see... so tonight we'll keep the livestream fun going with some CQC.​
I'll be jumping on CQC for some community-based scraps. We'll give away some paint jobs and just have a delightful relaxed bit of chat!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 23rd March at 19:00 GMT - Beta 2.3 Let's Play in Open livestream w/Lead Designer Steve Kirby
After the excitement of Sandy's Q&A livestream on Tuesday (a record-breaking number of questions answered by the way), we thought we'd keep things relaxed for the second livestream of the week!​
I've invited Steve Kirby to come and play the game in Open Play in the beta, jump on board some other people's ships and maybe help them out with some bounty hunting, or invite some new crew members on to his ship!​
Please join us for some giveaways, chats with Steve about Colonia (just a little update), and probably some explosions in space.​

OFFICIAL: Tuesday 21st March at 19:00GMT - Elite Dangerous 2.3 Beta Q&A Part 2
Let's get prepped for the next of our 2.3 beta Q&A livestreams with Sandy Sammarco. He did such a good job of answering your questions at PAX... we thought we'd continue.​
Here's the thread we're going to be using, please have a look to see if you're question has already been asked... Alex will be updating the post as we get closer to the livestream on Tuesday:​

OFFICIAL: PAX East Friday 10th March through to Sunday 12th
We’re heading to PAX East in Boston this weekend to demo Elite Dangerous, meet wonderful members of our community at the first ever Frontier Meet, and of course host a weekend of livestreams.​
FRIDAY MARCH 10​

• 12PM EST // 5PM GMT - Official Elite stream with Sandy and Ed (PS4 and Lore Livestream w/video content from David Braben)
  • 4PM EST // 9PM GMT - Official Elite stream with Sandy and Ed (Beta Q&A stream)
SATURDAY March 11​

• 11:30AM EST // 4:30PM GMT - Official Elite stream with Deejay Knight and Ed
  • 2:30PM EST // 7:30PM GMT - Official Elite stream with Bad News Baron and Ed
SUNDAY March 12​

• 10AM EST // 3PM GMT - Official Elite Dangerous stream with DJ Truthsayer and Ed
    1PM EST // 6PM GMT - Official Elite Dangerous stream with Das Valdez and Ed
    4PM EST // 9PM GMT - Official Elite Dangerous stream with Hugh Mann and Ed
There's also numerous unofficial streams listed in the link - https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/335108-PAX-East-Livestream-Schedule

OFFICIAL: Thursday 2nd March at 19:00GMT - Elite Dangerous 2.3 Beta Let's Play
Adam Woods will be joining me tonight to run through some elements of the beta, take in some new and interesting sites/sights, and answer some questions with you lovely people in the chat.​
There will be more time for a dedicated Q&A when we're live from PAX (with Sandy), but tonight's stream will focus around showing off elements of the beta you might not have seen just yet, as well as covering some of the basics.​

OFFICIAL: Tuesday 21st February at 19:00 GMT - Racing Around the Orbis Station PC
I'll be joined by Ant Ross for some Elite Racer-style circuits around the Orbis Station... and we'll be doing it in Open Play, so we'd love for you to join us!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 16th February at 19:00 GMT - 2.3 The Commanders Beta Livestream
We’ll bring a host of Frontier Developers together to show off Multicrew in action and have some fun together.​

OFFICIAL: Tuesday 14th February at 19:00 GMT - 2.3 The Commanders Beta Livestream
We'll be showing off the Commander Creator and the Vanity Camera, as well as covering some of the other features coming to 2.3.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 9th February at 19:00 GMT - CQC Challenge the Devs
We'll be jumping into CQC to take any and all challenges on in an intense CQC battle.​
No forum thread yet

OFFICIAL: Tuesday 7th February at 19:00 GMT - Ed Bounting Hunting in OPEN on Xbox One
Designer Steve Kirby will be jumping on to turn in as many bounty credits as possible within the hour, in a system near LHS 3447.​
No forum thread yet

OFFICIAL: Thursday 2nd February at 19:00 GMT - CQC with the developers on Xbox One and PC
We're back with some CQC with the developers tonight. We'll be playing on both Xbox One and PC... last week was a real success and a lot of fun so please come along to the official youtube channel at 7PM to get involved, join in and maybe win some paint job prizes.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 19th January at 19:00 GMT - CQC with the developers on Xbox One and PC
I'll be joined by Adam Woods tonight to play some CQC.​
We'll give away lots of paint job prize packs to people in the chat.​

OFFICIAL: Tuesday 17th January at 19:00 GMT - Q&A Livestream with Dav Stott
Kicking off the 2017 Q&A livestreams with a bang... we're inviting Dav Stott on to the stream to answer your questions about the following topics:-​
Gameplay: The various simulations like trade, factions, outfitting​
Tech: instancing, networking, questions about the servers themselves​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 12th January at 19:00 GMT - Elite Dangerous CQC With the Developers
Very simple one this - join us tonight at 7PM GMT for some CQC on Xbox One and PC.​
Senior Programmer Ant Ross will be joining us! The first ever time on the official Elite Dangerous stream! Very exciting.​

OFFICIAL: Tuesday 10th January at 19:00 GMT - Ed discusses aliens
We'll be sending our Galactic intern to take part in some scientific experimentation with Canonn. Ed will be joined by members of the scientific community to look at these mysterious new sightings everyone seems to be talking about.​

OFFICIAL: Monday 19th December at 12:00 BST - Frontier’s 24hr Festive Fun and Charity Livestreams!
For those of you who don’t know, last year we held a 24 hour livestream extravaganza, with developers and community members joining us to make it an extra special event. Well, we’re back and this year Ed Lewis will be joined by the wonderful Bo de Vries as the dynamic duo both take on the challenge simultaneously! With Bo taking on 24 hours of Planet Coaster festive fun and Ed Lewis captaining 24 hours of the great ship Elite Dangerous, it’s sure to be a night/day to remember.​

OFFICIAL: Tuesday 13th December at 19:00 BST - Elite Dangerous Hot Topics Q&A Livestream - Missions
Join Ed, Adam Bourke-Waite and Dominic Corner as they answer your questions from the forum and the chat!​
This livestream is focusing on missions specifically, so please keep your questions pointed towards missions!​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 8th December at 19:00 BST - Surface Racing Vehicles with Adam Woods Livestream
Join me and Adam Woods as we take each other on in an SRV race across a planet surface in Open play. We're starting things off at 7PM GMT on our official YouTube channel at Ferguson Prospect in the Wasat system on Planet A2 e. Hopefully see you there... let us know if you want to join in!​

OFFICIAL: Tuesday 6th December at 19:00 BST - Q&A Hot Topics Livestream
On Tuesday we're doing a livestream with Mark Allen and Sandro Sammarco where we'll be answering your questions about some of the hot topics we've been talking about on the forum these last few days (weeks).​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 1st December at 19:00 BST - UnTjaarted Territory
Tonight I'll be joined by Elite Dangerous artist Tjaart Kruger!​
We'll be meeting in Open play in a system nearby Sol, to jazz up our Asps and get exploring! Whoever can make the most credits from exploration data within the hour will be the victor! Will you join us near Sol (system TBD) and help or hinder me or Tjaart?​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 24th November at 19:00 BST - Cabin Fever
Zac and I will be taking each other on tomorrow night in an episode of ED Open called Cabin Fever!​
We'll be meeting in a system nearby Sol, to fill up our cabins full of passengers and make some serious passenger mission credits (or not).​
Whoever can make the most money in one hour will be the winner.​
Will you join us near Sol (system TBD) and help or hinder me or Zac? You know you want to help me... that's obvious.​

OFFICAL: Thursday 27th October at 19:00 BST - The Elite Dangerous Open - Trading Places
After last week's success, we thought we'd host another night of open play mayhem.​
This week I'm pitting Lead Designer Sandy Sammarco against Lead Game Programmer Mark Allen in a trading show down in the Eranin system. They'll each have to see how much of one particular good they can trade within the allocated hour.​

OFFICIAL: Tuesday 25th October at 13:00 BST - Livestream all the way through until the 2.2 update is live
With The Guardians 2.2 Update going live tomorrow we will be starting the day with an AMA on the Elite Dangerous subreddit with David Braben at 10:00 BST until noon, followed by a livestream at 13:00 BST all the way through until the update is live! Come join us and get involved with these celebratory activities​

OFFICAL: Tuesday 25th October at 13:00 BST - Livestream all the way through until the 2.2 update is live
With The Guardians 2.2 Update going live tomorrow we will be starting the day with an AMA on the Elite Dangerous subreddit with David Braben at 10:00 BST until noon, followed by a livestream at 13:00 BST all the way through until the update is live! Come join us and get involved with these celebratory activities​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 20th October at 19:00 BST - The Elite Dangerous Open Livestream
We're trying out a new livestream series tonight, with the Elite Dangerous Open.​
We spent plenty of time livestreaming in Private Groups with our wonderful communities and their groups, but we wanted to do something fun that absolutely anybody can join in with if in Open Play if they want. It could be chaotic, but that's partly the point... will you help or hinder these devs in their endeavors?​
We'll be pitting Dav Stott against Adam Woods in the Conflict Zone Clash. Whoever can make the most credits in combat bonds by the end of the hour is the winner... specifically in the Rakapila starsystem. So you know the location, and you know the time (7PM BST), so why not come along and take part!?​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 13th October at 19:00 BST - Beta feedback livestream with Sandro
As always, Sandro will be on hand and answering your questions and there will be some activity that everyone can get involved in in game. If you have any questions about the Beta then get them in now and Sandro will do his best to answer as many of them as he can in tomorrow’s stream.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 6th October at 7:00M BST - Another beta feedback stream with Sandro Sammarco and Ed.
We'll be making a forum post live closer to the time where you'll be able to ask any questions, and we'll answer as many as we can during the stream.​

OFFICIAL: Tuesday 27th September at 8:30PM BST - CQC take on the Devs
Think you've got what it takes to dominate in CQC? Want to take on the Devs for awesome prizes? We'll be streaming live on Tuesday from 8.30 BST, come and show your skills against a new challenger in the Elite Dangerous Arena.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 22nd September at 7PM BST - Beta 2.2 Feedback Stream
We need your questions for tomorrow night's beta feedback stream.​
They should all be about the current beta... so please fill this thread with questions for Lead Designer Sandy Sammarco.​
Tomorrow night (22nd) at 7PM we'll be hopping on the stream, I'll be playing the beta while Sandy answers as many questions as he possibly can in an hour.​
So... any questions? (keep them related to the 2.2 update and the beta please!)​

OFFICIAL: Tuesday 20th September at 7PM BST - Elite Dangerous Beta 2.2 celebration
Tonight at 7PM BST (20/09) we'll (me and Adam Woods) be playing the Elite Dangerous 2.2 beta... running through some of the main features and teaching you a thing or two about getting started.​

OFFICIAL: Thursday 15th September at 7PM BST - CQC Multi-stream against the devs - both Xbox One and PC - prizes giveaways and more!
After last week's success I thought it would be nice to play some more CQC again... double the amount of prizes... double the challengers... Xbox One and PC at the same time! So whether you're on Xbox One or PC, come along, play against the devs and win some prizes in chat.​
Hooray!​

OFFICIAL: Tuesday 6th Sep 7PM BST Xbox One / Thursday 8th Sep 7PM BST PC - CQC with the devs
Come on then... let's play some CQC with the devs this week. Once on Tuesday on Xbox One, and then again on Thursday with that there PC crowd (love you all equally).​
NEW PRIZE GIVEAWAY SYSTEM!​
Come along to play against the devs and be in for the chance to win some prizes. The prizes will be going to the chat as well as to those who take part in the matches!​
Here's how it's going to work... We start off with a small prize, but just as with the Community Goals, the more you defeat our developer in combat, the prize will just get better and better. So, depending on how much you kill our selected pilot, will depend on how good the prize that is given away at the end will be!​
It'll stack, too. So we'll keep adding those prizes to the list as we go.​
See you there?​
PLEASE NO CONVERSATION POSTS IN THIS THREAD

Last edited:
OFFICIAL: Thursday 15th September at 7PM BST - CQC Multi-stream against the devs - both Xbox One and PC - prizes giveaways and more!
After last week's success I thought it would be nice to play some more CQC again... double the amount of prizes... double the challengers... Xbox One and PC at the same time! So whether you're on Xbox One or PC, come along, play against the devs and win some prizes in chat.
Hooray!

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...ptember-at-7PM-BST-prizes-giveaways-and-more!

Last edited:
OFFICIAL: Thursday 22nd September at 7PM BST - Beta 2.2 Feedback Stream
We need your questions for tomorrow night's beta feedback stream.

They should all be about the current beta... so please fill this thread with questions for Lead Designer Sandy Sammarco.

Tomorrow night (22nd) at 7PM we'll be hopping on the stream, I'll be playing the beta while Sandy answers as many questions as he possibly can in an hour.

So... any questions? (keep them related to the 2.2 update and the beta please!)

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...row-Night-at-7PM-BST-(22-09)-QUESTIONS-THREAD

Last edited:
OFFICIAL: Tuesday 27th September at 8:30PM BST - CQC take on the Devs
Think you've got what it takes to dominate in CQC? Want to take on the Devs for awesome prizes? We'll be streaming live on Tuesday from 8.30 BST, come and show your skills against a new challenger in the Elite Dangerous Arena.​

ps: Just a reminder folks... Thanks for the kind words, but no posts unless reporting a livestream otherwise not mentioned. The idea is for people only to get notifications when a Livestream is announced, not misc. comments. Thanks!

Last edited:
OFFICIAL: Thursday 6th October at 7:00M BST - Another beta feedback stream with Sandro Sammarco and Ed.
We'll be making a forum post live closer to the time where you'll be able to ask any questions, and we'll answer as many as we can during the stream.​

ps: Just a reminder folks... Thanks for the kind words, but no posts unless reporting a livestream otherwise not mentioned. The idea is for people only to get notifications when a Livestream is announced, not misc. comments. Thanks!

Last edited:

A thread is now available to ask questions for tonight's live steam - https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/295787-Beta-feedback-stream

OFFICAL: Thursday 20th October at 19:00 BST - The Elite Dangerous Open Livestream
We're trying out a new livestream series tonight, with the Elite Dangerous Open.

We spent plenty of time livestreaming in Private Groups with our wonderful communities and their groups, but we wanted to do something fun that absolutely anybody can join in with if in Open Play if they want. It could be chaotic, but that's partly the point... will you help or hinder these devs in their endeavors?

We'll be pitting Dav Stott against Adam Woods in the Conflict Zone Clash. Whoever can make the most credits in combat bonds by the end of the hour is the winner... specifically in the Rakapila starsystem. So you know the location, and you know the time (7PM BST), so why not come along and take part!?

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...-Dangerous-Open-Livestream-tonight-at-7PM-BST

Last edited:
OFFICAL: Tuesday 25th October at 13:00 BST - Livestream all the way through until the 2.2 update is live
With The Guardians 2.2 Update going live tomorrow we will be starting the day with an AMA on the Elite Dangerous subreddit with David Braben at 10:00 BST until noon, followed by a livestream at 13:00 BST all the way through until the update is live! Come join us and get involved with these celebratory activities

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...(10am-noon-BST)-amp-FDev-Livestream-(1pm-BST)

Last edited:
OFFICAL: Thursday 27th October at 19:00 BST - The Elite Dangerous Open - Trading Places
After last week's success, we thought we'd host another night of open play mayhem.

This week I'm pitting Lead Designer Sandy Sammarco against Lead Game Programmer Mark Allen in a trading show down in the Eranin system. They'll each have to see how much of one particular good they can trade within the allocated hour.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...ngerous-Open-Trading-Places-October-27th-2016

OFFICIAL: Thursday 10th November at 19:00 BST - Battle of the Community Managers - Extracurricular Exploration
Head of Community Zac Antonaci will be stepping into the ring with the hostess with the mostest, Ed Lewis.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...ration-November-10-2016?p=4758197#post4758197

The thread takes on a new purpose now... Livestream cancellation announcements too!

Tonights Livestream has been cancelled - https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...t-at-7PM-GMT?p=4759038&viewfull=1#post4759038

Top Bottom