3 year Anniversary!!!

Tomorrow, August 24th, marks my 3rd year playing this awesome game on Xbox. Yes it's miniscule compared to how long the game has been around on PC, but here in the States, it's not advertised at all. I didn't know it existed. I lucked up and ran across it surfing Twitch.
Not many games keep my interest as long as this one has. I enjoy the ability to take my own path and create my own gameplay.
I still look forward to the day I have to survive re-entry into an atmosphere, drop into a thunderstorm, rely on my instruments to navigate and land at my personal base, located next to a lake, where I take my underwater SRV diving for submerged materials. XD I can dream in my run on sentence!

Tomorrow, August 24th, marks my 3rd year playing this awesome game on Xbox. Yes it's miniscule compared to how long the game has been around on PC, but here in the States, it's not advertised at all. I didn't know it existed. I lucked up and ran across it surfing Twitch.
Not many games keep my interest as long as this one has. I enjoy the ability to take my own path and create my own gameplay.
I still look forward to the day I have to survive re-entry into an atmosphere, drop into a thunderstorm, rely on my instruments to navigate and land at my personal base, located next to a lake, where I take my underwater SRV diving for submerged materials. XD I can dream in my run on sentence!
I look forward to the day that frontier actually ban combat loggers but i think that day will never come. Sadly the atmosphere this forum and the game had isnt there anymore, i sat at the cg for 2 hours and only one guy appeared who ended up clogging and headed into private. I remember the cg used to have tons of people sat around heading back and forth but now its a ghost town.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. ..It's been a wonderful 3 years. I can't wait to see what's next. Forgot to add everytime I land at one of those hidden INRA bases, with all those creepy sounds and dark shadowy corners, I'm waiting on something with 6 legs to run out and have me running like a little beyoch! :LOL::LOL:

Top Bottom