Patch Notes Update Update 2.4.04 - PS4 Only

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Just to let you all know that we're performing an update today to apply a fix for an issue where textures would sometimes display at lower resolutions than intended on PlayStation 4. This will begin from 15:00 BST. Downtime is expected to last around 10-15 minutes.

Thanks CMDRs o7

Wahey - Old Duck should like this!

Now, next can you look at the Federal ships causing sound distortion issues please? ;)

Last edited:
I'd just like to say...

[video=youtube;kyibtJE3fa8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyibtJE3fa8[/video]

Please don't make me retract these sentiment fill words...

Last edited:
Hi all,

Just to let you all know that we're performing an update today to apply a fix for an issue where textures would sometimes display at lower resolutions than intended on PlayStation 4. This will begin from 15:00 BST. Downtime is expected to last around 10-15 minutes.

Thanks CMDRs o7

Thanks! YAY! :)

I cannot download the new update seemingly. When i try to play it says: "Connection status: Your client is too old. Please upgrade to the latest version of Elite Dangerous." Or is the upgrade still to be uploaded?

I cannot download the new update seemingly. When i try to play it says: "Connection status: Your client is too old. Please upgrade to the latest version of Elite Dangerous." Or is the upgrade still to be uploaded?

Patch can't have been pushed live yet. They did say around 15 minutes downtime from 15:00 BST...

EDIT: Mine is just downloading now (15:18). 251.6 MB patch.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom