40 Opinion Polls for KIT FOWLER

All good, that last smear should be mine, soon...

Found 20 OPs btw pretty reasonable for a casual playing, maybe it should've been better vice versa, first the 8 smears , then the 20 ops in that chain, but can live with 10, too, after all ;)

Do we need to sell 10op at time or it is a total of 10OP sell? DOeas selling it one by count ? I mean if I sell 8 of them then later 2 more is it working or do I have to dot it all over again to stock 10 and then sell it a one time...
Instructions are unclear...

Do we need to sell 10op at time or it is a total of 10OP sell? DOeas selling it one by count ? I mean if I sell 8 of them then later 2 more is it working or do I have to dot it all over again to stock 10 and then sell it a one time...
If you see the interface you will know. It has 10 "steps" brainfart that was the referal interface from the colonia engies
and you can hand in 5, and later another 5 for example.

edit: also NEEECROOOO

10 total
Does not matter if you sell one now and 9 tomorrow

But you have to sell them after you were referenced to Kit.
Selling before is not counted

10 total
Does not matter if you sell one now and 9 tomorrow

But you have to sell them after you were referenced to Kit.
Selling before is not counted
thanks a lot for your quick reply commander ! You spare me a big disappointment I going to think that all ma opinion poll sells did nothing,. I surely because I still don't rech the 10 goals...,
fly safe and see you in the black o7

thanks a lot for your quick reply commander ! You spare me a big disappointment I going to think that all ma opinion poll sells did nothing,. I surely because I still don't rech the 10 goals...,
fly safe and see you in the black o7
Pssst! Smear campaign plans? If you have too few, drop me a line.

Steve 07.

Top Bottom