Powerplay 50,000,000 salery gone?

My powerplay salery is gone, I had the voucher in my nav panel.

I then crashed my ship.

Now its gone, is that by design? [insert swearing]

Yea, rating 5 salary is 50,000,000.

But fast-tracking cargo for 5000 merits will cost you exactly that. That's like 7 runs for a 720t cutter, but filling it in small batches times 7 is a damn pita
Or killing ships in a (for-example) hudson security zone gives 10 merits per kill with no other benefits (no cash, no missions, nothing) and is tends to became really dull after several weeks of kiling 500+ ships per week.

if its gone and all that happened was that you died, you need to open a ticket because dying loses bounties and carto data but it does not lose Powerplay payouts.

if its gone and all that happened was that you died, you need to open a ticket because dying loses bounties and carto data but it does not lose Powerplay payouts.
Nope - just tried it (with my meagre 5k bonus) and it disappears. So not worth a ticket. Could raise an issue to try and get it changed, but maybe you're misremembering - most things in the Transactions tab get wiped on death 🤷‍♀️

not mis-remembering, unless it was recently changed, it would be a bug/glitch.
and as many items that are glitched, numerous things vanish from the nav panel upon death but eventually re-appear.
considering each merit cost 10k credits and at level 5 you spend a minimum of 50mil a week to keep that up there, if it were to vanish upon death I am quite sure a lot of people would have previously complained about it.
I have carried level 4 forever and there have been a few times that I have let my 5mil a week accumulate and have died and have not lost anything but the notice on the nav panel, and upon entering power contacts it was also gone only to re-appear next time I logged into the game..

It is at least worth the effort of a ticket to see if this has been changed.

Top Bottom