Go West, Young Man! The Legend of EL DORADO is calling!

Screenshot_20201208-050450_Chrome.jpg

So, you are literally no one then?

GO WEST, YOUNG MAN! THE LEGEND OF EL DORADO IS CALLING!

Are you a maverick seeking ADVENTURE?
Are you tired of the same old BUBBLE GRIND?
Do you dream of charting UNCLAIMED WORLDS but you don't have the means?
Do you seek emerging entrepreneurial OPPORTUNITIES?

...then ride with us to EL DORADO on the EL DORADO TRUCK STOP... LEAVING SOON!

• It's FREE! (just dock on the fleet carrier and wait until it arrives)
  • It's SAFE! (do it in any game mode i.e. solo, group or open)
  • It's COOL! (yeah... cool)

DON'T MISS THIS LIMITED OPPORTUNITY! BE A PIONEERING GALACTIC COLONIZER!

(departure details below)

View attachment 198696

WHAT THE HELL IS EL DORADO?

The El Dorado system (also know as Blooe Phroo VO-P d6-6) is a mysterious Jumponium rich system deep in an uncharted side of the galaxy far west of Colonia, 32k+ ly from the bubble.

The uncorroborated details concerning the so-called Legend of El Dorado can be found on the Elite Dangerous Star Map website:
https://www.edsm.net/en/system/id/14974212/name/Blooe+Phroo+VO-P+d6-6

Here is an excerpt:

"Hundreds of light-years below the void that is Angustia lies a system of unfathomable abundance, a place any explorer, prospector, or bounty hunter would kill to keep secret. A modern-day El Dorado, an apt description one may conceive, as this system contains all raw materials one's heart could desire. Heed this warning, however: stay steadfast against the alluring bountifulness, for those who've dug too greedily sealed their own fate, never to been heard from again. Some say they still mine away, miles beneath the surface of the dead, airless worlds, living only for their insatiable lust of wealth and fortune."

View attachment 198697

WHAT THE HELL IS THE EL DORADO TRUCK STOP?

The El Dorado Truck Stop is a Fleet Carrier owned by me, CMDR r4nger0. It will be a permanent oasis in the El Dorado system providing Repair, Armory, Tritium Market, Lounge, Grill and Universal Cartographics to any and all wandering strangers of the galaxy serving the best darn BBQ this side of Colonia! It will be leaving the bubble soon to it's final destination... EL DORADO!

To ride on the Fleet Carrier to El Dorado, just dock at the carrier during the docking window and wait for departure! BRING A FUEL SCOOP!

Departure System: Alpha Centauri
Docking Window: 10 December to 16 December
Departure Date: 16 December
Destination System: Blooe Phroo VO-P d6-6 (aka El Dorado)
Estimated Arrival Date: 25 DEC or earlier

(Details are subject to change. Follow this thread for updated information)

FLEET CARRIER OWNERS!

Do you need a MISSION? Do you want to make GALACTIC HISTORY?
Do you want to become a cornerstone in a new and EXCITING COMMUNITY?

Fill your carrier cargo with tritium and fly with us to EL DORADO! 67 fleet carrier jumps to GLORY! (yeah, that's a lot of tritium)

The El Dorado Truck Stop will NOT provide every service. YOU can fill that void with YOUR CARRIER!

Fleet Carrier Route to El Dorado:
https://www.edsm.net/en/galactic-routes/show/id/2973/name/Fleet+Carrier+Route+to+El+Dorado+from+the+Bubble

View attachment 198698

WhO tHe HeLl aRe YoU aNd wHy Do yOu sOuNd sO dArN cRaZy?

Well, I'm this guy!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plvBKWA7Wi0

FTDG!

R4

FYI: I will be streaming the entire journey on my new Twitch channel below:

Source: https://www.twitch.tv/sataniclounge

Brilliant! :D

I was joking at your link of who you were being empty
That's down to video links in the forum now being invisible if you don't have marketing cookies enabled.

See here ...

Can't see videos on the forum anymore?

Problem is the forum cookies have changed (you may have seen new cookie confirmation questions at the bottom recently).

Anyway, it turns out that to see youtube video links on the forum you now need to agree to marketing cookies.

To do this the easiest way is to clear your existing cookies for this site (google for how to do this as it's browser/platform specific), then log back into the forum (which you'll have been logged out of) and then agree to marketing cookies (I just agreed to all but you may wish to be more careful).

There's a forum thread discussing this further over here: cookies-setting-broke-forum

LOL - by complete coincidence I was looking at an old thread from a year ago and I spotted this image comparing the size of El Dorado with one of those circular planetary cities.

TNI7mY2.png

Top Bottom