#CommanderCreations - 13/08/21

Zac Cocken

Junior Product Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders!

It's time to wrap up the week with some amazing Commander Creations! We've got a strong LEGO lineup this week, which is always good in my books! Without further ado, your creations:

1/150 Scale LEGO Anaconda

KakLa4h.jpg

This beauty is one of the best LEGO Elite creations I've ever seen! Unfortunately, the user has deleted their Reddit account so we can't give credit! If you're the Commander responsible for this, please reach out so we can give you credit! Either way, this is a stunning piece of work, and a great conversation starter in your home!

Python Jaws Poster By SchemeHuge4726

KcS6kyr.jpg

We're gonna need a bigger ship... This Elite-themed Jaws poster highlighted by SchemeHuge4726 shows off the scale of the ships within the game in one of the most creative ways we've seen!

Codex Guides By OrangePheonix

knoyuKq.jpg

OrangePheonix has put together some great codex guides for the things you may come across when on your adventures! As well as the planetary guide featured here, there's also a deep space version, so make sure to head over to the tweet!

Lego Imperial Eagle By TheDiamondKiwi

TWE5MvC.jpg

Not only has TheDiamondKiwi nailed the Imperial Eagle design, they've also paired it with a remarkable SRV build in the background! You'll also notice the notepad on the left with some sketches and the famous Gutamaya logo.

And that's all for this week! To help us find your wonderful work, please use the #CommanderCreations hashtag on Twitter, or post it in this thread!

o7 Commanders

Wonder who actually made the poster? It's been around for years, all the way back to 2017. Looks like the redditor who posted has since deleted their account.

Attachments

• 2021-08-13 07_24_43-Window.jpg
    2021-08-13 07_24_43-Window.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 88
The LEGO Anaconda is amazing!
I made a rather large 1:1000 scale Majestic Class Interdictor myself as well. The two would fit really nice together!

E6gV5OQWEAQMSgH.jpg

E6gV5OQWUAUEw6K.jpg

E6gV8fWWEAI4z4N.jpg

Top Bottom