Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Fleet Carrier Item Duplication Exploit Fix

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Good evening and Greetings Commanders.

We were made aware (thank you) that a previously known exploit for item duplication made possible via Fleet Carrier, had made its way into Elite Dangerous: Odyssey.
We've deployed a server side fix to address this, this evening.

The fix is rolling out right now and will take hold imminently (The Hamsters have had their bedtime snack).
You should not experience any server outage along with this fix.​

See you tomorrow for the Horizons (Console) fixes update!

o7

sallymorganmoore

okay so you started posting like an hour after I started work today and I clocked off half an hour ago and you're still here

I WORK 12S THOUGH
Noooo worries from me as long as this darn crocodile stays moderately snarling as oppose to trying to chomp me up whole.

Uh oh...I'm slipping into weird analogy euphoria again. What is time?

Please look into the ones who abused this. There’s been a few questionable fleet carrier unloads on reddit with core mined minerals.

sallymorganmoore

Now I'm worried - I think Sally may be hallucinating - sadly I think the local medics are BottomHat & RN .... this can only end badly 👨‍⚕️

Fun story, while I just wind down a bit.
I stubbed my finger on a door and the nail started bleeding real bad...so I go to Will Flanagan, cos he was first aider at the time.
Turns out he has a really severe phobia of blood that can knock him out cold.
WHY DID HE SIGN UP TO BE A FIRST AIDER THOUGH?!?!!?!?
I told him off!

I stubbed my finger on a door and the nail started bleeding real bad...so I go to Will Flanagan, cos he was first aider at the time.
I told him off!
Will would use that horrible voice that he did on the 24hour livestream (the evil Mr Hanky one) and the blood would just clot instantly, no Elastoplast required.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
I told him off!
Who made Will a first aider?!?! Where was Paige when you needed her 😅

Top Bottom