SYNUEFE HN-W b20-1 ABC 4 D

This Planet is supposed to have 3 Bio & 2 Geo signals, Only the FONTICULUA Bio is abundant on the planet - is this common?

This Planet is supposed to have 3 Bio & 2 Geo signals, Only the FONTICULUA Bio is abundant on the planet - is this common?
It's not unusual for some to be harder to find than others. One planet I found I could only find a single osseus. I spent two days looking over (what felt like) the whole planet. I'm sure they were out there, I just didn't find them :)

I have had similar difficulty on some really cold, dark ice planets where the bacteria blended into the surroundings, although I don't think I've failed to find 3 samples eventually on those.

Keep looking or move on? It's a dilemma :)

It's not unusual for some to be harder to find than others. One planet I found I could only find a single osseus. I spent two days looking over (what felt like) the whole planet. I'm sure they were out there, I just didn't find them :)

I have had similar difficulty on some really cold, dark ice planets where the bacteria blended into the surroundings, although I don't think I've failed to find 3 samples eventually on those.

Keep looking or move on? It's a dilemma :)

Yes I spent several hours one looking for Osseus and eventually found my 3 but several kilometers apart, hard to spot sometimes.

They are usually all there, did you check the filters on the surface scanner to see the spread? Some are abundant, some are just hard to see, like bacteria, some are isolated to very tiny areas that are hard to spot until you get quite close.

Yes I did cycle through the filters, the hot spots pretty much covered the planet - going to go back and tick them off.

Update, found the FUMEROLA NITRIS - AQUAMARINE

Fair enough, sometimes they are just hard to find, good luck.

One thing I have found helpful in spotting biologicals is turning on the ships night vision, even on the light side of the planet. It helps make the bio outlines pop against the terrain.

I always pronounce it "Schnuffi" (a German term of endearment). If I had to write it in phonetic english, it might look like "shnooffy"

If my text-to-speech translator in my truck tried 'SYNUEFE' it would come out as "sign up fee".
Me personally have always pronounced it 'sin-whiff' which now that I say it and type it :unsure:

Top Bottom