Discovery Scanner - 18/07/2022

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Greetings Commanders.

Without too many spoilers of what you're about to read, this week's edition of Discovery Scanner is now live for your perusal!
From current CGs coming to a close, two new in-game community event spotlights, Lavecon recap and a little more - I hope you enjoy!

https://www.elitedangerous.com/news/discovery-scanner-18072022

For queries regarding upload of the Lavecon special of Frameshift Live #12, I'm looking into this today for you and will let you know how we get on.

Thank you all, as usual, for being tremendous stars in our Galaxy.
Have a wonderful week ahead, please.

o7

Thanks for the post Sally. You're so humble - refusing to spell your name correctly when amongst such amazing people: 😆
1658137638963.png

Glad to hear Lavecon went well! Sadly I missed the stream, so looking forward to the upload to YouTube.

Doing my best to be patient about y'all being air-tight about what's coming in U13 and the future. But man, I hope you crack that seal soon and drop something for us all to get as excited about as you all seem to be.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Glad to hear Lavecon went well! Sadly I missed the stream, so looking forward to the upload to YouTube.

Doing my best to be patient about y'all being air-tight about what's coming in U13 and the future. But man, I hope you crack that seal soon and drop something for us all to get as excited about as you all seem to be.
We're getting close now, Mark - promise! I'm as excited as you, I can't deny it!
Still on track for next month and as soon as there's more to say then you can bet we'll be back in here pronto! Heck...I'm getting myself into a ball of excitement just thinking about that compilation stage of notes for you all! It'll soon come around o7 Thank you!

Likewise looking forward to more info on U13 (a fix for salvage missions not spawning items correctly would be great......oh, and more aussie accents lol), although I'm out in the black at present so watching the narrative from afar. Lavecon looks like it was a hit - only wish I could be there....one day maybe. And I hope all are coping with the heat at present and safe (although as an aussie I'm tempted to say in my best Croc Dundee voice.....that ain't hot..... 😉.....and I'm sure there are others who live in hotter climes than I anyway.....).

Just a quick post to say thank you Sally and all the frontier team for Taking time out from your work schedule to be with us at Lavecon. Whilst for most of us it was a chance to renew old acquaintances and friendships in person, For one young man (my Grandson) it was very special indeed. He came away from His first ever event with some merch and the memory of meeting the game Devs. Thank you for making his day and by doing so making mine.

07 Vger Starseed. PS why does my crew think the carrier is theirs? ( unruly bunch of ner do wells )

Top Bottom