Discovery Scanner - 05/09/2022

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Greetings Commanders!

Don't know about you but this last weekend sure did fly by.

Anyway, let's kick off another week with the latest from the Discovery Scanner.
This week's includes a recap on last week's Console Copy process, the latest on the launch of our 2 week long cosmetics sale, a change to our Frameshift Live schedule (apologies! We'll be back to the regular time slot soon!) and a little more.

You can find it here: www.elitedangerous.com/news/discovery-scanner-05092022.

As usual, here's hoping you have a strong week in the Galaxy.
You've got myself and Arthur on stream this week so we look forward to those of you joining us for that! We've got special guests from Dev again...and guess what? IT'S NOT DERIN!

o7 Commanders.

Greetings Commanders!

This week's includes a recap on last week's Console Copy process, the latest on the launch of our 2 week long cosmetics sale, a change to our Frameshift Live schedule (apologies! We'll be back to the regular time slot soon!) and a little more.

You've got myself and Arthur on stream this week so we look forward to those of you joining us for that! We've got special guests from Dev again...and guess what? IT'S NOT DERIN!

o7 Commanders.
Smelling mistake: console copy process, second paragraph: "we'll keep you informed of out trajectory"

Are you aware of that Odyssey CMDRs can't use their cosmetics due to a bug introduced in 13? https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/51798

A sale announcement at this time sort of makes it a tad more painful.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Smelling mistake: console copy process, second paragraph: "we'll keep you informed of out trajectory"
Apologies for this, Commander. I've now corrected this for you.

Are you aware of that Odyssey CMDRs can't use their cosmetics due to a bug introduced in 13? https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/51798
I've personally taken this to the team just now and can confirm this is something they have sitting as a priority amidst priorities.
We're just looking now into the best way to tackle it.
I'll keep it high on my list to ensure we keep everyone looped in on progress o7

Apologies for this, Commander. I've now corrected this for you.

I've personally taken this to the team just now and can confirm this is something they have sitting as a priority amidst priorities.
We're just looking now into the best way to tackle it.
I'll keep it high on my list to ensure we keep everyone looped in on progress o7
Ever in your debt.

Here's a small video that includes something pink just for you.

Thank you sally. However I noticed there was still No news on galnet regarding the Tharglehem Star And the Three or more wise thargs following it.

Greetings Commanders!

o7 Commanders.
Everything is awesome! Plus, wednesday for FSL actually suits me better this week ... thanks! 😁

P.S. any word on whether this week's show will be re-introducing a look at the top issues on the bug tracker?

PxeWQ7k.png

(and yes, OK, that question was 60% an excuse to post this selfie and 40% from a genuine desire to hear about issue tracker progress).

Everything is awesome! Plus, wednesday for FSL actually suits me better this week ... thanks! 😁

P.S. any word on whether this week's show will be re-introducing a look at the top issues on the bug tracker?

PxeWQ7k.png

(and yes, OK, that question was 60% an excuse to post this selfie and 40% from a genuine desire to hear about issue tracker progress).
Whilst I disagree with the sentiment, that's a great picture (y)

Top Bottom