65000 Ly from Sol Club, thread the fourth

CMDRDateDistanceOther Notes
B.Roberts15 July 330665651Imperial Cutter

Hi there Commanders. Last time I was here to submit my application to the glorious 65000LY Club after my AspX "Wanderer" traveled to the "Salome's Reach". This time I decided to return here using my luxury Cutter. This ship only jumps 49.7 Ly, which is much shorter jump range than the AspX so it took little bit more time to get here. On the plus side I got two SRVs and GU-97 SLF used as a runabout craft. Once I got here I decided to push it little bit further (not for the record but just to improve little bit on my previous achievement) and after cruising away from the galaxy for almost 17 hours I ended up 3.54 Ly away from Salome's Reach and 65651Ly from Sol. Now taking little brake before I depart on the long way home😌
Oevasy SG-Y d0( AB)_00029.jpg
Oevasy SG-Y d0( AB)_00030.jpg

B.Roberts15 July 330665651Imperial Cutter
Hi there Commanders. Last time I was here to submit my application to the glorious 65000LY Club after my AspX "Wanderer" traveled to the "Salome's Reach". This time I decided to return here using my luxury Cutter. This ship only jumps 49.7 Ly, which is much shorter jump range than the AspX so it took little bit more time to get here. On the plus side I got two SRVs and GU-97 SLF used as a runabout craft. Once I got here I decided to push it little bit further (not for the record but just to improve little bit on my previous achievement) and after cruising away from the galaxy for almost 17 hours I ended up 3.54 Ly away from Salome's Reach and 65651Ly from Sol. Now taking little brake before I depart on the long way home😌

View attachment 181162View attachment 181163

Glad you had fun but you only get one entry in the club, not one per ship ;)

Oh boy. My Cutter didn't made it into the history book, lol. It's OK, it is the process that matters😁

Nor did mine, nor my Clipper. My Krait won't either when it ventures across the line sometime soon.

The Cobra I was just able to drag 25ly past it back before engineers and jumponium and all the rest of it feels like more of an achievement than the times I've been back since anyway.

Last edited:
Nor did mine, nor my Clipper. My Krait won't either when it ventures across the line sometime soon.

The Cobra I was just able to drag 25ly past it back before engineers and jumponium and all the rest of it feels like more of an achievement than the times I've been back since anyway.
I hear you. When I had my Cobra back in the pre-engineering days and I had to fly it few hundred Ly away for some mission, at first I thought it was nearly impossible. Now my Phantom with 67Ly jump range does this trip and back home without even slowing down for refueling. Galaxy definitely got smaller these days. Lol

I hope this will be accepted because I was at Beagle Point but I heard from this thread by a friend, but I´m on the home flyed now and BP is more than 30kLy away.

65kLy.JPG
Elite Dangerous Screenshot 2020.04.19 - 18.13.12.77.jpg
Elite Dangerous Screenshot 2020.04.19.jpg

CMDR Date Distance Other Notes
MechnoLP19-April-330665279.35ASP Explorer (Mechno Explorer V3) 41,5Ly

Finally...

CMDRDATEDISTANCEOTHER
Bates19-July-330665.356 LYAsp Explorer ('Kilroy').
Jump Range 67,35LY.
2020-07-19 Screenshot.jpg

I travelled the last 20.000Ly after I took a pretty long break from the game, so I only have proof for that final distance (hope that will do):
2020-07-19 Screenshot (Final).png

Last edited:
Hi,

I would like to submit my application.
There are three carriers in the system right now. Is it still acceptable or do I need to provide additional proofs?

I have logs from Nuwo CE-A c17-0 (20h back) or additional screenshots from the middle of my way (but unfortunately without profile screen).

Screenshot_0515.jpg

Screenshot_0516.jpg

Akilor23-07-330665279.35Krait Phantom
Jump range: 60.69 ly

UPD:

Last edited:
Seth Bradwell29-05-330665,847 LyDiamondback Explorer
Jump range: 58.4 Ly

Hope this will be accepted, I foolishly failed to include my CMDR name in the screenshot and wanted to wait till I returned to the Bubble before submitting my evidence (this is actually my second time beyond 65 kLy but my ship got destroyed by a neutron star jet on my way back from the first attempt so to me that didn't count). Anyway this is my looking back at Sol from Oevasy SG-Y d0:
Screenshot_0116.jpg

Here's a screenshot of my Travel Map with Oevasy SG-Y d0 highlighted:
EDSM Oevasy Screenshot.jpg

Further evidence that I did indeed visit there can be found in https://www.edsm.net/en/poi-visitors-list/index/id/1695466/name/Oevasy+SG-Y+d0/p/18 - I jumped in on May 29, 2020, 12:55:42 PM.

Top Bottom