65000 Ly from Sol Club, thread the fourth

Another pic for proof.
unknown.png

CMDR Legroeder
20th December 3304
Asp Explorer 'Gator', ~44Ly jump range
65279 Ly

Left the bubble 10 months ago, around February 3304 with Beagle Point as my target and will stay on Beagle Point 2 for christmas.

(https://imgur.com/a/3HGStae)

o7

CMDR PIN72
24 Dec 3304
Anaconda 'Pin Drop Explorer', 48Ly jump range (current config)
65,564 Ly
Yooxiae ZV-C d0

I feel a sense of achievement at having made it at last to Beagle Point. That said, I salute the original pioneers. My Asp is engineered with a 53-57LY range, depending on fuel load. It's a lot easier with current technology than when the first intrepid explorers made the trip.

Paintwork took a bit of a beating on the way...

Welcome all.

I'd like to update my previous record from the first 65kLY Club thread to 65,647.34 : https://imgur.com/a/TB3cMM9
Made it to Oevasy SG-Y D0. EDSM profile confirms max distance from Sol

CMDRDateDistanceOther Notes
Bad Koala29-Dec-330465,647.34Anaconda (76.6LY jump range)

Congratulations on your achievement. Whilst I hope this land(space?)mark brings you personal satisfaction entries to the 65k club are not updated, as per the small print in the OP. Once you're in you're in and that's that.

We merely record that you have exceeded 65k, not the most by which you have on an ongoing basis.

(I've not even updated my own entry which I have long since exceeded by several hundred light years)

Congratulations on your achievement. Whilst I hope this land(space?)mark brings you personal satisfaction entries to the 65k club are not updated, as per the small print in the OP. Once you're in you're in and that's that.

We merely record that you have exceeded 65k, not the most by which you have on an ongoing basis.

(I've not even updated my own entry which I have long since exceeded by several hundred light years)

Well that's kind of a let down :\ Am I not grandfathered in by the orignal 65kLY Club rules?

wow that was a long trip and now i need to return oh no.
stopped at beagle then jump a couple more so i think i am 65,239 there about's
anaconda 39ly jump laden unladen 53ly
grade 4 fsd boost
13/01/19 7:30pm
proof
tps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1623462206

Account creation to Beagle Point in less than 4 days

I made it from account creation (stock sidewinder) to the beagle point (in an ASPex) within 3 days 19 hours 14 minutes (ingame time).

hzBHfkY.jpg

Since this screenshot is taken from the game set to german language, hers a translation of my exploration stats at the time of arrival:

Visited systems: 1584
Income from exploration: 15728 Cr
Detail scans Lvl 2: 0
Detail scans Lvl 3: 0
Highest Payout: 10603 Cr
Total Hyperjump distance: 73280 Ly
Total count of Hyperjumps: 1634
Max distance from start point: 65.222 Ly
Ingame time: 3D 19H 4Min
Distance traveled in SRV: 96.8 km

The trip did start at the end of June 2017.
I don't remember the actual Jumprange anymore. The Ship used was an ASP Explorer with FSA engeniered on Jumprange Grade 5 and no more engeniering.
Most of the 3 days were actual earning money (mostly with data delivery missions) and grinding stuff to build the ship.
The Journey to Beagle Point took clearly under 48h, but i don't remember the actual time anymore.

(This is my 2nd account, which i now use to take part in DistandWorlds 2, thats why the commander name is different to my forum account.)

wow that was a long trip and now i need to return oh no.
stopped at beagle then jump a couple more so i think i am 65,239 there about's
anaconda 39ly jump laden unladen 53ly
grade 4 fsd boost
13/01/19 7:30pm
proof
tps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1623462206

Welcome to the club

I made it from account creation (stock sidewinder) to the beagle point (in an ASPex) within 3 days 19 hours 14 minutes (ingame time).
The trip did start at the end of June 2017.
I don't remember the actual Jumprange anymore. The Ship used was an ASP Explorer with FSA engeniered on Jumprange Grade 5 and no more engeniering.
Most of the 3 days were actual earning money (mostly with data delivery missions) and grinding stuff to build the ship.
The Journey to Beagle Point took clearly under 48h, but i don't remember the actual time anymore.

(This is my 2nd account, which i now use to take part in DistandWorlds 2, thats why the commander name is different to my forum account.)

That's quite impressive.

Advance Warning

Up to now I've been happy to accept any old format for an entry so long as all the information is there.

As DW2 passes Sgr A* I will be getting strict. GunnerBill style strict about only accepting entries that adhere to the table format in the OP which I can paste straight into the Excel sheet, with the pictorial proof embedded in the post so the most I have to click is a spoiler tag to see it.

Even if only a fraction of those signed up make it to BP and only a fraction of those are first timers who want to join the 65k club maintaining this could become a pain for a few months.

(Once DW2 is done with I'll revert to being lax about these things)

Hmmm I seem to have been missed off the list.
Made the club over 18 months agao.
Has data been transferred from origina list?

Cheers

CMDR J Stompmaster

Hmmm I seem to have been missed off the list.
Made the club over 18 months agao.
Has data been transferred from origina list?

Cheers

CMDR J Stompmaster

Everything that was there 8 months ago when I took over is still there. 18 months ago would put you in Cmdr Jermus' tenure - if you can point me at your entry in his thread (or one of the older two I don't have links handy for if 18 months is an understatement) I'd be happy to add you.

Top Bottom