74 days out, 5,000 systems scanned and 53,000 LY from Sol...

Might be an idea to make the hints/clues just a wee bitty more decipherable :)

Honestly, with FD and clues these days I'd rather pass a hedgehog - like kidney stone than delve into the black arts that is the current clue system.......
Think of it as an intellectual exercise. This is unlikely to be something that will be quickly resolved. You have yet to receive all the clues you require and you need to learn how to read them prior to putting the pieces together. Patience, Commanders.

Cheers

Drew.

I'm 40KLy out from Ol, left when the Lugh war ended (anyone have a date) and scanned about 2500 systems. Making my way to the far side via as many neutrons and black hole systems as I can. I'm looking for screw ups in the system generator - ie - Earth like planet orbiting a black hole, with no other stars in the system. There are Earthlikes orbiting neutrons, so... Who knows.

Also mapping out any un-explored nebula I can get my scanner on.

Z...

Think of it as an intellectual exercise. This is unlikely to be something that will be quickly resolved. You have yet to receive all the clues you require and you need to learn how to read them prior to putting the pieces together. Patience, Commanders.

Cheers

Drew.
Silver Comet Confirmed!!! ;)

Cheers

Drew.
Hi Drew

Can you at least tell us if it's worth us being out there searching now or are we wasting our time, ie is something there wherever that may be right now waiting to be discovered or will it be implemented when all of these "clues" have been revealed
Thanks

Top Bottom