Roller Coasters 8.28 Excitement Mini-Coaster

Just finished my first creation. Let me know what you think!

Excitement = 8.28
Fear = 5.17
Nausea = 1.75
Track Scenery Rating = Very High
Queue Scenery Rating = 100%
Price = $10,413

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=821134081

d3wElch.jpg

I've seen this same coaster (or variations of it) a few times already, so the coaster doesn't do much for me. What I really like is the scenery that you've created with this ride. Two thumbs up for the castle!

Last edited:
I've seen this same coaster (or variations of it) a few times already, so the coaster doesn't do much for me. What I really like is the scenery that you've created with this ride. Two thumbs up for the castle!

Ye the coaster design is very simple so it doesn't surprise me that people have created similar ones. I didn't test it in a real park before posting it though. I should have. The coaster doesn't make a good profit because the prestige rating is low. I'm going to have to redesign it and make it longer.

Big props on making a fancy castle but, my goodness, what a lackluster coaster!
I also never knew that spiral staircases existed in this game, but seeing your picture made me investigate, so thanks for that, lol!

Big props on making a fancy castle but, my goodness, what a lackluster coaster!
I also never knew that spiral staircases existed in this game, but seeing your picture made me investigate, so thanks for that, lol!

Ye I'm going to redesign the coaster. I liked the idea of having it completely contained in the castle but it just makes the coaster too simple.

Top Bottom