PvP 900 Distant World 2 explorers have been destroyed by my forces, but I wish to propose a truce

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
As most are aware, the Distant Worlds 2 (DW2) expedition is currently underway.

Unfortunately, DW2 experienced a rocky start, beginning with the tragic Pallaeni Massacre that took place the very first day. As if that were not heartbreaking enough, an elite assault force began hunting expedition explorers across the galaxy and many more commanders have lost their ship as a result.

In total (as of now), a whopping 898 explorers have been destroyed so far, and the number continues to grow. Evidence of the metric can be seen by looking at the Distant Ganks 2 kill count logs aggregated here: http://roaweb20161109100616.azurewebsites.net/Static/AllKills?from=2019-01-13&to=2099-01-14 (warning slow load time).

What you may not be aware of is that I, The Overlord Zarek Null, have the power to bring all of this needless suffering to an end. The Distant Ganks 2 fleet? They report to ME. They are the commanders that are slaughtering explorers by the hundreds.

I am not an unreasonable person. This assault was initiated for political reasons, and though I had to use overwhelming force in order to get your attention, all I ever really wanted was a civilized, diplomatic solution.

Peace is still within reach. For this reason, I wish to reach out to DW2 leadership and schedule a (Discord) meeting to discuss a non- violent resolution to this harrowing conflict. Or, you can ignore my offer, validating the long held suspicion that DW2 leadership holds a blatant disregard for human life, and stand idly by, witnessing hundreds more die due to your stubborn close-mindedness. The choice is yours.

Sincerely,

Zarek Null

Overlord of the Galaxy

Last edited:
Discord meeting? Ahahaha. What an overlord. I hope they don't accept your offer. Drag your body to the galactic core like a man and then ask for a meeting, me suggests.

I heard you calling out, like the guy from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, for willing victims on Sunday.

We did not believe you then and don't believe you now.

This assault was initiated for political reasons...

And those reasons are?

...all I ever really wanted was a civilized, diplomatic solution.

Solution to what?

Surely you could just lay bare your reasons and your demands, and just issue a blanket ultimatum without all that mucking about on Discord.

You're supposed to be an overlord for heaven's sake, start acting like it!

Last edited:

Unfortunately, DW2 experienced a rocky start, beginning with the tragic Pallaeni Massacre that took place the very first day. As if that were not heartbreaking enough, an elite assault force began hunting expedition explorers across the galaxy and many more commanders have lost their ship as a result.

In total (as of now), a whopping 898 explorers have been destroyed so far, and the number continues to grow. Evidence of the metric can be seen by looking at the Distant Ganks 2 kill count logs aggregated here: http://roaweb20161109100616.azurewebsites.net/Static/AllKills?from=2019-01-13&to=2099-01-14 (warning slow load time).

What you may not be aware of is that I, The Overlord Zarek Null, have the power to bring all of this needless suffering to an end. The Distant Ganks 2 fleet? They report to ME. They are the commanders that are slaughtering explorers by the hundreds.

I am not an unreasonable person. This assault was initiated for political reasons, and though I had to use overwhelming force in order to get your attention, all I ever really wanted was a civilized, diplomatic solution.

Peace is still within reach. For this reason, I wish to reach out to DW2 leadership and schedule a (Discord) meeting to discuss a non- violent resolution to this harrowing conflict. Or, you can ignore my offer, validating the long held suspicion that DW2 leadership holds a blatant disregard for human life, and stand idly by, witnessing hundreds more die due to your stubborn close-mindedness. The choice is yours.

Sincerely,

Zarek Null

Overlord of the Galaxy

yes, please kill more of distant worlds 2 people. As much as you can. i hated the first one and i hate this one . THEY DONT REPRESENT THE COMMUNITY , stop shoving it down our throats FD, 1k out of 20k players care

1+ to greifers , kill them all pls

all hail our overlord ZN

Last edited:

Sincerely,

Zarek Null

Overlord of the Galaxy

Yeah Right....

In the words of someone, somewhere at some time..... Kiss My Asp !

OR, if you are American... NUTS !! (Those guys who were at Bastogne are legends !!)

Last edited:
The ultimate form of naive attention-seeking.

I'd be interested to know how many of these kills were a result of people in PG being pushed into Open instances against their will. One of the major reasons why I'm not firing up Elite these days.

The ultimate form of naive attention-seeking.

I'd be interested to know how many of these kills were a result of people in PG being pushed into Open instances against their will. One of the major reasons why I'm not firing up Elite these days.

Oh a player came to your house and pushed OPEN for you did they?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom