General / Off-Topic A driver, verbalized for a giant Unicorn on the roof of his car

Certainly impatient to reach the beach, the driver was verbalised for this load exceeding the size of the vehicle, said the police.

It is Un1k0rn who will be scandalized. 🦄

😜

Last edited:

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
I actually saw that thing for sale in Target a couple weeks back. My daughter wanted it and I was like 'no. absolutely not'

I have a gigantic piece of pizza, and yes we packed it and took it to Punta Cana.
I'll try to find a pic, it's hilarious, and awesome. You can buy all 8 slices, and strap them together if you wish.
Bah, can't upload, "ran into problems".

Last edited:
I have a gigantic piece of pizza, and yes we packed it and took it to Punta Cana.
I'll try to find a pic, it's hilarious, and awesome. You can buy all 8 slices, and strap them together if you wish.
Bah, can't upload, "ran into problems".

I already had this problem.

Possible that the file is too heavy.

Try to reduce the weight.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: EUS
I sure don't want police talking to me; police are terrifying.
I can appreciate your sentiment. I have also been driving on our local highways and have had to dodge all kinds of things flying off of cars and trucks, and have had 3 broken windshields from debris kicked up by or falling off of vehicles (one where an iron pipe blew through the windshield and struck my passenger).

Cops have a tough job trying to protect everybody - and yeah having to talk to them can be scary.

Top Bottom