A fear about the '93 DLC

With the DLC comes new maps.
With these new maps, there will probably be more Challenge Modes.
What's the reward for completing challenge mode?
Skins (Either skins or buildings)! The problem I'm having currently is, will the precious skins be trapped by Challenge Mode or not?

I doubt it. But once I am done with all the campaign stuff I plan to go look for a save file that is 100% complete with all skins unlocked. Then I will just mess around in sandbox.

The articles i read make it sound like we'll have access to all the skins and everything for all modes.

I wonder if bathrooms will be required if you replay the original campaign though in order to 5 star your park? I would think you would

Personally I don't mind challenge mode, I find the campaign too easy so quite enjoy playing on Jurassic mode, but I totally get this is something not all want when there could be things like the JP3 raptor skins locked behind, or the buck rex or JP3 brachi skins etc.

If I were to put my money on it, I'd say there will be skins locked behind challenge mode..... there has been in every DLC so far and they even put the Wetland T-Rex behind Pena's so that's not exactly sympathetic to players want an easy way to get them.

Personally I don't mind challenge mode, I find the campaign too easy so quite enjoy playing on Jurassic mode, but I totally get this is something not all want when there could be things like the JP3 raptor skins locked behind, or the buck rex or JP3 brachi skins etc.

If I were to put my money on it, I'd say there will be skins locked behind challenge mode..... there has been in every DLC so far and they even put the Wetland T-Rex behind Pena's so that's not exactly sympathetic to players want an easy way to get them.

Well all PC player have to do is get someone else's save file. I was planning to try the challenge mode and unlock the skins myself but I haven't even gotten around to playing the DLC content I bought and the game has been out a year. I simply don't have the time to play challenge mode. I barely have the time for the rest of the game.

I too prefer that at least the Rex and Raptor skins are not challenge mode rewards. While I do love the original trilogy skins for these animals, they're not worth hours spent on challenge mode just to get them.

They seem to be getting away from challenge mode unlocks... I hope we don't have to do it either because if we have to spend hours on challenges it'll take the shine off of all the new features before we can enjoy them on our terms.

That said we'll prob get a bunch of free new skins to start and only a few might be locked by a challenge mode.

Being a regular challenge mode player, I really don't mind unlocks based on skins. This is odd since I have other games with skins locked behind surviving X waves, and/or beating levels in under X minutes. Those drive me nuts, so I kind of get it; however, in JWE there is no unlock based on surviving X waves, nor is there an unlock on beating something in under X hours. Challenge mode is almost like the campaign except with less money, better fossil quality, and very slightly increased disasters (if at all... I think it's the same as Pena). Therefore, the unlocks are not that disimular then simply playing a campaign, and unlocking them there. At least, it's about equivalent once the first star is unlocked.

Top Bottom