A few ideas for FC and space legs dlc

Fellow commanders,

Probably I don't have the same amount of played hours of ED as most of you have just because I feel the game just as a single player game with a bunch of multiplayer features and thats why I decided to bring you guys my ideas:

Fleet Carriers - give it to a sub squadron. A ship with this size should be shared by a group and not owned for a single person!!!!!
- At least two ranks of administration - 1 Single Admin with an option to accept a temporary use request from one officer with a kind of a 2FA auth system for a smartphone app. That request parameters could be time of use, size of jump, amount of fuel needed, ...
- A series of quests for 4+ commanders to 'force' the use of it with multiple guys like mining and refining with need of protection far far away, transport multiple VIPs or prisioners to a prison-system with need of protection or replace the protection for more transport ships, ...
- Insert ship parts of unique blueprints that are rewards of those 4+ quests as sellable only from FC improving the game market. The money from the sales would be shared for all FC members as admin decided.

Space Legs (if this is even true :D )
In my opinion SL are not a star citizen wannabe feature. SL could be used to give imersion as we could walk on stations and talk to NPCs, other players, etc.. Please don't set it only for FPS purpose.

Other thoughts
- Holographic interaction to NPCs in menu - for those players who dont want to walk to the npc (or insert it before the SL DLC)
- Voice action for NPC interactions
- More quests variety - refuel and npc ship, protect a npc or a player caravan, be hired for another player or squadron to help in an army or simple trade mission, rent your ships to other players, repair some broken ship part either of a npc or player.

Top Bottom