A guide to good base jumping locations

Qeajo CZ-N C20-15
Planet: AB 1 D (Goliath)
Planet: AB 1 E (David)

David and Goliath are a pair of twin rocky ice moons in Qeajo CZ-N C20-15 with an astonishing assortment of mountain ranges that average 25-30 km in height! It's a perfect place for high speed racing and SRV mountaineering.

CMDR DasExorcist
Astounding location! Thanks a million for sharing that here.

Qeajo CZ-N C20-15
Planet: AB 1 D (Goliath)
Planet: AB 1 E (David)

David and Goliath are a pair of twin rocky ice moons in Qeajo CZ-N C20-15 with an astonishing assortment of mountain ranges that average 25-30 km in height! It's a perfect place for high speed racing and SRV mountaineering.

CMDR DasExorcist
Woah... how far is that from Colonia? Is it on the far side of the bubble? (EDSM seemingly doesn't have the system...)

Woah... how far is that from Colonia? Is it on the far side of the bubble? (EDSM seemingly doesn't have the system...)
I'm not sure, but I uploaded my Frontier data today and it might appear soon (I hope). I know it's 4,000 ly from Morgan's Rock asteroid base in NGC 6188. I've also submitted both planets to the GMP.

Been a while but just a quick heads up about a terrific new base jumping location on GD 140 + a whole spreadhseet full of fabulous locations courtesy of Eagle131, ColdGlider and the Ski Team.

Thanks for the shoutout, Alec! We also look forward to checking out some of the awesome sounding sites you have listed here! o7.

Top Bottom