A more upbeat look at Planetary Tech:

Nice try,but you can't really polish a turd. :poop:
Well, this proves once more that EDO makes for a really nice Sun Rise / Sun Set screenshot generator.
It's a bit on the expensive side, but if all you want from EDO is Sun Rise / Sun Set screenshots, then it surely delivers.

So if you post something positive on a negative thread you get called a White Knight.

So what do we call those to choose to post negative things on a positive thread?

turdpolish.jpg

So if you post something positive on a negative thread you get called a White Knight.

So what do we call those to choose to post negative things on a positive thread?

If you quote me with this ☝️ i assume you think i posted something negative on a positive thread.
Well, you could be twice mistaken, but... i'm not willing to debate on that.

Yeah, when the planet tech does work, it looks fantastic. Sadly enough, Odyssey still is in a place, where we can say it is not working more often than we can say it is working.

In any case, this will be an uphill battle for Frontier and I wouldn't want to be in their position. They've dug themselves in a bigger hole than they probably imagined. My take on the matters is, that they expected Odyssey to be good enough so that they'd be able to publish it half-cooked and trusted the players would be fine with their promises of patching it on the way. They miscalculated and are now paying for it. The sales of Odyssey have most likely dropped near zero by now and the only ones to blame the higher-ups at FD can find is from the mirror.

Thanks for posting this. This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say that I can't wait to see what the new tech can generate once it gets patched to its fullest, because this video shows what it will look like.

Get the performance fixed as well and I may never ever come up for air again.

Top Bottom