A myriad of issues - please help!

How are you all? I hope everyone is safe and well <3

I have a few questions I was hoping someone could help me with. I really need a decent cash injection from my guests. When I look at their issues, they are:
1. Guests say they can't see the animals, despite the animals being clearly visible. - no idea how to fix this.
2. Guests aren't visiting some areas of the park, despite them having interesting animals in and a monorail to travel to the areas on.
3. Guests keep saying "I wish I could have stayed longer to see ..." despite having plenty of food, rest areas, toilets, a monorail and a boat to transport them about the place
4. Despite keeping animal and staff morale at full, I'm getting less and less donations.
5. My monorail will only allow me 20 carriages, no matter how many stations I have.

Does anyone have any ideas please? Thank you so much in advance for you help. I'm getting scared to turn on the game because I'm haemorrhaging so much money 😭

I think some things will be fixed. Like the spreading of guests. Not sure how that will work thought.

If you share a screenshot of the park highlighting the problems, I might be able to help with some tips.

Hey! Thank you so much for offering to help, I really appreciate it.

Do you want just a general screen shot, or one with the guests highlighted? I'm happy to do a whatever works best for you.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
General screenshot first. 👍
And just a little description of the issue and where in the park that is on the screenshot

general screenshot-min.PNG

My entrance is just to the right of the white expanse (arctic area).

I see a lot of footfall up until the areas with the small snowy areas towards the top of the map, but everywhere else is pretty empty, despite the guests having a monorail to shuttle them to different areas and a boat ride that goes around the lemur island I built (towards the right of the map) there are 8 monorail stations in total, priced at $6 a ride. Boat is $4 a ride.

My entrance is just to the right of the white expanse (arctic area).

I see a lot of footfall up until the areas with the small snowy areas towards the top of the map, but everywhere else is pretty empty, despite the guests having a monorail to shuttle them to different areas and a boat ride that goes around the lemur island I built (towards the right of the map) there are 8 monorail stations in total, priced at $6 a ride. Boat is $4 a ride.

Where are your main food/drink centres?

Yeah, I think your main issue at the moment would be distance between habitats and shops/drink. The park is largely expanded in one direction which could cause this issue.

Like NZFanatic pointed out, where are the drink/food centers?

I don't believe it's the drink and food. In a previous post I was advised I had too many, so deleted a bunch of them, because they weren't being used. It's a bit hard to explain where they all are without a more detailed map, which I can't upload because of the size limit.

Also how are your education ratings and did you put AMTs around the park?

The "wish I could've stayed longer" problem is a known thing that usually happens in bigger zoos because no matter what guests leave after 1h, so sadly there's nothing that can really be done about that.

As for the screen: do you have a programm you can use to resize it?

The white bits are shops. I had some in the north-most area, but they had no one buying from them so I removed them. The middle south section is under construction, so not got any animals, shops etc in there.

I have several ATMs throughout the zoo 17 in total.

I have resized it and unfortunately thats the best res I can get with the forum restrictions.

Okay, so no money shouldn't be the reason for less donations and I don't really know what it could be if the guests and animals are happy and education is good as well 🧐

Got a question regarding the shops: do you have different brands or are they all the same kind? I noticed that it's better to stick to one brand of food/drink shop throughout the whole park, otherwise the guests just keep circling between the full lines of your only two gulpees instead of going to the empty pipshot for example. That way they keep running around the same area and never go anywhere else, if all the shops are the same they tend to spread out a little more, though it also doesn't solve the problem completely.

Top Bottom