A new LTD3 has just been discovered (credit to /u/mitro735)

That feeling when you know you found your own egg and didn't know they were a thing.

Is the other "egg" about 11.2 km from the POI for the LTD, heading toward the planet?

Well I'm contemplating trying the SSDs + SLF exploit I've heard about on an "egg". Don't do exploits on my main Quantis account but occasionally try an exploit, for science, on my PC Alt account. Does the resetting the SSDs buy SLF technique still work?

Looks quite solid, but since i don't know at what distance from center the edge nerf is starting... well, i'm personally collecting very strong double overlaps

congrats anyway

Edit: eliteminers reports seem very positive... Solid Congrats for Mitropolis :)

Last edited:
So it is better or equal than the "old" Col 285 Sector CC-K a38-2 1b?
Check the thread on EliteMiners.

TLDR; Yes, it is a very good LTD3. Likely better than Borann, just as Kirre's Icebox is.

Anecdotally, I have made two runs to test it out for sub-surface mining, one in a Python (192+6) and one in a Corvette (384+10). Both were the fastest runs I have done since patch 1 hit and SSD mining was slightly nerfed and I did feel I did extremely well on either run.

Since in the last patch note they explicitly claim that the exploit has been fixed, what we have now cannot be called an exploit anymore.
I would interpret it in the exact opposite way. FDev knows the bug exists and wants to patch it out (even if they failed). It has therefore been stated explicitly that it is unintended and using it is a clear exploit. Make of that what you will.

Top Bottom