A New Member of the Community Team!

Jay Wilton

Community Manager
Hi everyone!

My name is Jay Wilton and as of this Monday I’ve joined the ever-awesome community team on Planet Zoo, Planet Coaster, Jurassic World Evolution and Lemnis Gate!

I’m a big fan of Frontier’s catalogue of games, and after lurking in the community as a player, I’m excited to be able to get to know all of you wonderful people within this community.

In my spare time I’m an avid gamer, of course, though also love playing board games (albeit online, at the moment with social distancing in effect)! If you ever fancy a game of Talisman or Catan, hit me up.

You can contact me on Twitter (@Jay_Wilton), Discord (Wolf#3333) where I’m also loitering in the community channels, or feel free to ask any questions on the forums, here, if you want to get to know me a little better!

Hey, cool to have you here!

I spy you have two cute fur-childs, which is enough for me already to follow your twitter. :D
I hope you can bring the communication between the players and frontier more to life again. It has been really quiet ever since the South America pack and we only hear from the CMs shortly before and after a DLC. Would be cool to have someone again who can be the bridge between us and the Devs when some qestions regarding effects on performance and such arise.

Glad to have you here and welcome to the Planzoo-Fam :)

Jay Wilton

Community Manager
Hey, cool to have you here!

I spy you have two cute fur-childs, which is enough for me already to follow your twitter. :D
I hope you can bring the communication between the players and frontier more to life again. It has been really quiet ever since the South America pack and we only hear from the CMs shortly before and after a DLC. Would be cool to have someone again who can be the bridge between us and the Devs when some qestions regarding effects on performance and such arise.

Glad to have you here and welcome to the Planzoo-Fam :)

My corgis are currently sleeping on my bed beside me! A definitive benefit of working from home 🐶

So I believe Chanté already mentioned to you (I've been having a little peruse of the forums!) about a new team member joining soon, and that new member is me! The team have always been bridging that gap, but now with more of us we'll be able to let you know a bit more often when that's going on
🙂

Super excited to get to know you all more <3

Hello and welcome Jay !

I hope you will have a great time around here and at Frontier. Also, your two dogs are adorable. :love: And since we are on the Planet Zoo forum, what is your favourite zoo animal?

So I believe Chanté already mentioned to you (I've been having a little peruse of the forums!) about a new team member joining soon, and that new member is me! The team have always been bridging that gap, but now with more of us we'll be able to let you know a bit more often when that's going on
🙂

Yes she did. :) If you've been lurking a bvit before, you also probably noticed that I'm normally kind of a Frontier fangirl and adore the team very much and have high respect for the team. The communication when before the SA pack was definately top noch. :)

Jay Wilton

Community Manager
Hello and welcome Jay !

I hope you will have a great time around here and at Frontier. Also, your two dogs are adorable. :love: And since we are on the Planet Zoo forum, what is your favourite zoo animal?

Thank you!

A difficult three-way-tie between Snow leopards, Arctic wolves and Red pandas!

The ability for game developers to listen to their community's feedback, suggestions and criticism is what transforms a good franchise into a great one. And as a community manager that process starts with you! That's one of the great things about this game, we can all work together to talk about what works and what doesn't and where we would like to see PZ go in the future. We all look forward to open communication with the PZ team, and I know the community is eager to return to more open communication, like it was around Jan- March of 2020. So, in short, glad to have you here!

Top Bottom