A Noob looking for a community

It's January 2021 and we are all in lockdown. So I have taken to the stars of Elite. Oh those day when it was just I and the Commodore 64. Well i need to join a team if you will have me so I can learn the ropes. I have been grinding for a week. Mostly as a courier now as a pirate killer. I have 6 mill in the bank and have left the noob area. I now need friends, anyone, even if your a bit weird. In space, know body can hear you sigh. I am SA1NT SLOAN look me up, and soon. Before I start snorting the stuff found on the last pirate I killed.

What’s your focus in game? Do you want to be a trucker, an anti-xeno guy, a pvper? I can introduce to a few groups once you chose your path. Feel free to add me in game. Gamertag is same as here. 👍

The Communist Interstellar Union is always on the lookout for pilots to induct into the cause. We're mostly on PC, but we co-ordinate cross-platform via Discord and allocate ourselves work to do through a Discord bot. Last I checked, 904 systems under our control, so there's always stuff to do. Give us a chance and we'll turn you into a BGS beast!
Only thing I'd say is that if you're looking for PvP, it's really not our focus, but otherwise, we can certainly provide you the opportunity to labour for the cause.
More details available here and on our Discord.

Last edited:
The Communist Interstellar Union is always on the lookout for revolutionaries to induct into the cause of workers' liberation. We're mostly on PC, but we co-ordinate cross-platform via Discord and allocate ourselves work to do through an automated process. Last I checked, 904 systems freed from the yoke of the bourgeois, so there's always stuff to do. Give us a chance and we'll turn you into a jet engine of Class Warfare!
Only thing I'd say is that if you're looking for PvP, it's really not our focus, but otherwise, we can certainly provide you the opportunity to labour for the cause.
More details available here and on our Discord.
Thank you for your Kind offer. I do worry that my Central right political views may be more of a hinderance than an asset.

No worries fella, you don’t have to PvP to hang out. I don’t do it all the time either and I know a few groups like the Anti-Xeno boys and some mining groups and truckers I could introduce you too later once you figure out which path you go. If you need a hand getting some more money or whatever I’m happy to help out.

No worries fella, you don’t have to PvP to hang out. I don’t do it all the time either and I know a few groups like the Anti-Xeno boys and some mining groups and truckers I could introduce you too later once you figure out which path you go. If you need a hand getting some more money or whatever I’m happy to help out.
Sorry i have not figured out how to add you

Always willing to give a new cmdr a leg up.
I'm currently around diaguandri system.
Come on over if you wish, Gt same as above im on GMT UK based, play most weekends and evenings.
o7

It's January 2021 and we are all in lockdown. So I have taken to the stars of Elite. Oh those day when it was just I and the Commodore 64. Well i need to join a team if you will have me so I can learn the ropes. I have been grinding for a week. Mostly as a courier now as a pirate killer. I have 6 mill in the bank and have left the noob area. I now need friends, anyone, even if your a bit weird. In space, know body can hear you sigh. I am SA1NT SLOAN look me up, and soon. Before I start snorting the stuff found on the last pirate I killed.

Fellow c64 player myself and just got back into the game its my third try as such.

1st I didn't get far it seemed over complicated.

2nd got to grips with it more

3rd which is now and I seem to have cracked understanding the game t an extent withinh beginning to mine for profit in a python

There was a 6 -12 month gap between my efforts but I now seem to be getting more out of the game with memory muacle beginning to kick in for some of the basic stuff to fly the ship and do stuff.

If yiu want to add me on xbox then you're more than welcome

Gt MrSpireite

Top Bottom