a number of issues

hey all, its a great game but there;s a number of issues id like to point out.

1)peeps are stupid - I just camera viewed a peep in my monorail line and of they went down the track. Did they get off at the next stop? Nope! How about the second stop? Again nope! Ok maybe they'll get off at the third stop? Yes they did! The only problem with that is that's the exact same stop as they got on at, so why get on it in the first place? due to this stupid behaviour parts of my park that are only accessible by monorail are empty.

2)Every time you edit a monorail station it changes its name and thus no longer applies to your mechanics' work rosters. This is in my opinion silly and should be changed.

3)My mechanics seem to keep falling though a crack in the space-time continuum and arriving at my park entrance. Please could up stop them doing that.

thank you for reading

1- I have not seen this problem before, is this something thats happening with every guests or just a few?

2- that does seem like something that could be in need of fixing

3- again, I don't think I have seen that one occur

do you have any video of this?

3)My mechanics seem to keep falling though a crack in the space-time continuum and arriving at my park entrance. Please could up stop them doing that.
thank you for reading

I assigned my mechanics work areas or zones or whatever it's called, and this has never happened to me, so I'm not sure it's a bug.

1- I have not seen this problem before, is this something thats happening with every guests or just a few?

2- that does seem like something that could be in need of fixing

3- again, I don't think I have seen that one occur

do you have any video of this?

1)Ok, it hasnt happened since. The only thing ive changed is i've lowered the max waiting time from 240 to 180 seconds. MAybe the time waiting on board got therm fed and decided to go home.

3)Am i the only one who's mechanics occasionally teleport to the park entrance and get stuck there? there seems to be no pattern for it either, as when you watch them they'll simply be "heading for somewhere", then all of a sudden it changes from "heading to", to "i'm lost" and then bam, they teleport to park entance and stay there until i move them

When Guests or Employees of the Park get stuck, they get teleported to the Entrance. This is true. I think this issue has to do with the Stairs.

I've come across this guest idling, and reported it.

It occurs throughout the park, especially when guests leave the ride exit. They stand idle for a few seconds whilst they decide upon their next destination. However, the odd, random group won't come out of their idling state, and will be moved onto an entrance booth where they will be idle until moving on. This also occurs to movable staff.

I have tried emptying my park, but it wasn't a solution, and I've since tried to ignore it. You can move the idle guests, but it wont prevent the issue from occurring.

What is interesting is guests who have been moved back to the entrance, will reenter a transport ride back they may have been moved from, yet it doesn't effect their happiness.

Top Bottom