A Option to move the Place where Animal Crates get put in a Enclosure

All the Time I need to rescue the Mandrills in my Zoo out of their Crates because for some Reason my Staff thinks they need to capture them all the Time for absolutely no Reason. When I designed the Enclosure, I've put Rocks near the Entrance which make it impossible to just get them out of there. I need to move them all every time. A Option would be great to change where in the Enclosure they put the Crates. I know, I could just remove the Rocks, but it looks way too perfect to just change it.
Placing the Gate somewhere else also isn't a Option for this Enclosure

No, they don't unbox automatically because the Crates don't get put on Top of the Rocks but partially inside of them.

Just remembered, isn't the transporting to the Entrance sometimes caused by a Problem with climbable Area? (we really do finally need a Climbing Update)
Any Tips how to solve it?

Remove any objects that clash with the crates from the habitat entrance.
That's the only tip I can come up with.

Ok, just moving a few of the Rocks a little bit made it possible to unbox them without moving and didn't destroy the Look of the Enclosure even nearly as much as I've expected. Now I only need to find out why they don't want to use the Climbing Structure I've built just to make it possible for them to get out of the Entrance Area (the Zookeepers are better Climbers than the Mandrills😆)

But I think maybe my Suggestion could still be useful in some Cases

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Top Bottom