A Possible Decoration Pack?

If anything, I don't think decorations would be in a charged DLC pack, but in a free update. I know how Frontier Developments adds new content for this particular game, based on their history of such. There's no way a simple single DLC with just decorations would be their style as with the 3+ dino packs.

A DLC dedicated to generic items seems unlikely, but seems plausible as part of an update. Based on how the place-able trees work (basically buildings), I'm not sure if the benches and trash cans would be functional, but the request seems to be reasonable.

I could see the first decorations pack as a free update similar to the scenery items (as those were mainly trees and rocks), and the game could use some more man made structures as decoration items. I could see later additions being introduced either as paid or patched items depending on the quantity and quality of what we are getting and if there is a theme to the items.

A DLC dedicated to generic items seems unlikely, but seems plausible as part of an update. Based on how the place-able trees work (basically buildings), I'm not sure if the benches and trash cans would be functional, but the request seems to be reasonable.
While I agree the initial items should be in an update, I would be ok with more of them bundled in a building DLC where you get 10 new buildings for guest for 46 dollars like the dino packs.

Top Bottom