A question about stacking 'massacre' missions.

Hi commanders,

As the title suggests, I've been doing quite a lot of massacre missions of late, stacking them up to make quite a bit of cash, I might add, with factions who are friendly and allied status to get some big payouts. However, for the first time I've noticed that one of the stacked missions isn't giving me ship kills. Would someone explain as to why not? When doing massacre missions, do stacked missions only give duplicate kills if all the others are from the same super power (empire/federation/alliance/none)? Or is it down to status friendly/allied etc) with that faction? Thanks

Late Edit
Or could it be that I went back later on and got another massacre mission from the same faction and it's waiting until I finish the previous one?

Late Edit
Or could it be that I went back later on and got another massacre mission from the same faction and it's waiting until I finish the previous one?

Lol, I think I'll answer my own question. I have two missions from the same faction and it's waiting until the other is completed, even though they're both the same enemy pirate faction.
Leaving this up in case anyone doesn't know.

Stacking used to be a thing, but I think, that they may have fixed it.

However: With each new up-date, we never know, which 'glitches', will return.

Recently, for what ever reason (Fdev) I've had to relog to get things I accomplished finalized. Though I do on occasion stack missions, I never take stacked mission's from the same broker to the same place, I have on occasion had to relog after I accomplished the mission to get it to show up as accomplished.

Lol, I think I'll answer my own question. I have two missions from the same faction and it's waiting until the other is completed, even though they're both the same enemy pirate faction.
That's it. Basically one faction won't pay you twice for the same kill.

wars can't be stacked, but I've been stacking bounty hunting missions were several factions all want the same faction dead. so when res hunting one kill counts for each different faction's mission

If one accepts two or more missions that are basically the same from one single particular broker, when the first mission is completed, one has to leave the instance such as exiting the planet. Then return to do the next.

If one accepts two or more missions that are basically the same from two or more different broker's, doing one mission will complete all them all at that particular base.

The same is true if and when there are more than one mission to the same planet, but different bases.

The process of stacking exact numerous missions and having them completed all at the same time by performing only one was nerfed long ago. Hence no reason to go to Quincy as there was in the past.

Top Bottom