A simple question about products from other creators.

I wondering if i starting to use some product items created by others creators all along my park then a day this creator decide to remove or change it. Do I will lose all items used in my park ?
( And seeing some holes (missing pieces) in all my park :( )

Because i saw some nice basic stuff like, little poles, rings, fences, etc...

if a creator deletes there item off the work shop or removes there steam account. the item will be removed from your game the next time you lunch the game online. If the creator updates there item, it will automatically update the item in your park. Good rule of thumb is to only use items from reputable creators. these are well known to keep there items in there shops, keep them updated or post before removing them. Why a creator removes things, well for some its a matter of immaturity. "rage quit" but for the more professional creators. the item may be so bugged it isn't worth attempting to continue support. If you see WIP on an item name. Work In progress, it will change a lot or be completely deleted. Use WIP items at your own risk. ;)

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
If you want to you can always move/copy the DLC items from the steam folder to your local gamefiles folder and unsubscribe the item from Steam.
It might not be too "nice" for the creator since he/she will lose a subscriber, but at least this is a way to ensure the item doesn't get updated and won't be deleted.

If you want to you can always move/copy the DLC items from the steam folder to your local gamefiles folder and unsubscribe the item from Steam.
It might not be too "nice" for the creator since he/she will lose a subscriber, but at least this is a way to ensure the item doesn't get updated and won't be deleted.
you can do this without them losing a sub. Just re-save the blueprint under a new name on your local files. I did this when we were in Beta and were going to lose any blueprints. I saved them with my own name locally and then didn't lose them.

Top Bottom