A suggestion regarding saving

Hello,

Really enjoying Planet Zoo so far, I'm new to the game. I wanted to post this suggestion regarding saving.

Having played various similar games over the years one of those is Two Point Hospital. There may be many people on this forum who own it, so will probably know what I mean about this idea.

I think that (and after searching seems there's a few mentions if it) the saving can be a bit confusing at times, the autosave especially. A system like in a game such as TPH may work better. This means having an option to select how often to autosave, this could be in real time or in game time (Monthly, Yearly etc). Also, unless I have missed it I don't believe there is any form of icon or notification to tell you that autosave has taken place. This would help hugely.

It could also autosave upon selecting to go back to the Main Menu/exiting. This would help things be a bit more seamless in jumping between parks or taking a break. This could at least apply to Career mode and other similar modes. TPH has a map that you go back to in the career mode so it's setup a bit differently but it saves for you.

Of course the manual saving would stay too, but that's down to player choice and I can understand why players would be manually saving anyhow.

I think the above might minimise some confusion and hopefully result in less things being lost.

I think it is only sandbox that doesnt save automatically when you go back to the main menu , I am sure i have seen it say save and exit in the other modes when i have quit the game or quit to the main menu

I think it is only sandbox that doesnt save automatically when you go back to the main menu , I am sure i have seen it say save and exit in the other modes when i have quit the game or quit to the main menu

Yeah since posting I actually tried Franchise today and those options are present :)

Top Bottom