A tool to work out how to buy Arx

This spreadsheet calculates the best way to buy Arx so that you have the minimum amount left over.

Just put in the list of things you want to buy and the number of Arx you already have in your account and it will calculate:
  • The cost in your local currency if you make the purchase with each of the Arx packs (you get more Arx for your money when buying the bigger packs.)
  • The combination of up to two Arx packs just under the number that you need and an estimate of the number of extra hours you will need to play to earn the rest.
  • The combination of up to two Arx packs just sufficient to make the purchase, and approximately how much cash value remains in your account.
Select your local currency on the top of the chart. (Each currency is a different sheet.)

You can find it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pKEqYzWRoVkQCt2WVwl5iopNHO-mMkfp9V85bMuruDM/edit?usp=sharing

Disclaimers etc.
There are some complex hidden cells on this sheet, so there might be bugs. Please DM me if you find any.
This spreadsheet depends on the numbers provided by Frontier and my making timely changes if necessary. I cannot warranty that I will have made any such necessary changes.
You can copy the spreadsheet to your own local Google Drive and make changes if you want to. It is released under the Creative Commons Attribution, Non-commercial license.
It is not likely to work if you download it to your computer since I use some google-specific functions.
The number of hours calculation is likely to be very inaccurate since we have almost no data to go on.

Last edited:
Now with real prices, drop down selections of goods and currency, and a clearer layout.

Top Bottom