A Trip Through the Space Trees!

Hold on, what on Earth are those? From the vidoe it looks legit in game - pretty interesting find!

Those, my friend, are the pods the aliens are growing to force you into then recreate a facsimile of you as a drone worker.

16539.jpg

Last edited:
Went to go see the new find by Nstor1 posted on Reddit, man is it beautiful

It is just a huge field of alien looking trees, as soon as you get within distance your sounds begin to change and it becomes these mix of eerie and beautiful.
Probably my new favorite site!

Here is the Video:
https://youtu.be/lN1jypLjGCw

And my favorite shot from the site I got:
[url]https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/440/32530903875_80e6d04c72_o.jpg[/url]HighResScreenShot_2017-01-26_06-34-13 by Timothy Rawlings, on Flickr

It the start of an earthlike :).

I found another site. Quote from the Alien archeology thread.

I found (I think, maybe these also were reported) new "braintrees" in IC 2391 Sector ZE-A d101 C 3 a. They are on another big crater and they show up as a tiny POI just like the geysers and fumaroles.

Coords are blurry in the screenshot, they are:

Maybe we are overlooking this?

Let me spell it out for you:
1) Thargoids
2) Guardians
3) Mic Turner Research Group
4) Cordyceps Fungi

Go have a look at the commodities market out at the new Alliance research base.
Everything they have in good supply - what is that a shopping list for?

Did you know that when the governing minor faction is Alliance the black market shuts down?
Not at the Alliance research base.
In fact - the minor faction there is the Mic Turner research group.
Do you know what Mic Turner did in FFE?
So what would a research group he founded be researching?
Do you know what Cordyceps do to Arthropods?

Here: let me show you:

Cordyceps are parasitic on insects and arthropods.
http://inara.cz/data/gallery/23/23722x1383.jpg

So we have.
An insect menace that has just arrived in game.
A fungus that is known to attack insects.
A research group founded by the bloke who developed the Thargoid antivirus.
Which is an Alliance dictatorship.
With a black market for importing unpleasant stuff.

There's a CG just started for Sirius - to use meta alloys to harden stations against UA shutdown effects.

Just join the dots.
Half Life 3 confirmed?

drop anything if you shoot them?

I wonder if the Thargoids have this same conversation...

::Krizitlly:: Hey, Gloop! Check this out. Whenever I shoot those weird looking watery meat sacks, they drop stuff.

::Gloop:: That's awesome! But what is a Data Mined Wake Exception?

::Krizitlly:: Dunno. Guess I'll just hang on to it for now.

Last edited:
I am new to the forum yesterday i had to create several account to show my discovery i am really happy that you guys enjoy it and share it. Thank you to Raptargh for posting it with a really nice screenshot so that a lot more people can see those spacetree!!

I am new to the forum yesterday i had to create several account to show my discovery i am really happy that you guys enjoy it and share it. Thank you to Raptargh for posting it with a really nice screenshot so that a lot more people can see those spacetree!!

Welcome to the Forums and now I can officially thank you again for such an awesome find. I've have been spending months, ever since guardians released looking for those trees. Glad they were finally found and I'm glad I was able to help share your discovery!

Could someone post a screenshot of the system map with the detailed scan info of this planet showing? I'm looking for life out beyond Sgr A*, and want to know about the physical characteristics of the star and the planet upon which these life forms are found. Information like the star class, age of the star, temperature of the planet, size of the planet, type of planet, and whether it is terraformable would be useful for finding more planets with life.

Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to post a screenshot with this data. For science!

Top Bottom