A weird dream

I’m not actually talking about Dino’s or anything i just want to share a strange dream I had last night about jwe.i was dreaming that I was playing the game and i was trying to incubate some dino ( I forgot which one) and out came a xenomorph from the movie alien.it was super weird but it just acted like a regular Dino would and I just accepted that I now have a xenomorph in my park.still safer than the indoraptor to me.

I’m not actually talking about Dino’s or anything i just want to share a strange dream I had last night about jwe.i was dreaming that I was playing the game and i was trying to incubate some dino ( I forgot which one) and out came a xenomorph from the movie alien.it was super weird but it just acted like a regular Dino would and I just accepted that I now have a xenomorph in my park.still safer than the indoraptor to me.
The Indoraptor doesn't run the risk of creating a hive and multiplying to the point of wiping out entire populations. Personally I'd rather have an Indoraptor loose than a Xenomorph in a real-life situation.

Top Bottom