A worthless thread I admit, but important nonetheless

I play since the 2014 launch and 3 Commanders later i play with an immense pleasure again. ED is really an outstanding piece of hard work and a great experience as a human in the void of space. o7

do bacon, cheese, lea and perrins Worcestershire sauce on toast , it's bob on,

Bacon without egg? Sacrilege! What's more, no meat product has any business in cheese on toast, nor cheese(y) beanos for that matter (see my previous post on this critical matter).

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator
Found out about the Kickstarter from the BBC news article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-20165344

Backed on the same day on Kickstarter, eventually deciding to go for DDF.

Testing since Alpha and playing since Gamma.

No other games come close, in recent times, to attracting my attention compared to the number of hours that I spend in this game.

Looking forward to Beyond (and beyond Beyond).

There are undoubtedly a lot of people in the community that are passionate about the game - they just don't all agree with the direction that it is taking.

Was out in a Haz Res last night having a great time winging up with new cmdr's, loving the battles and near misses. Just been out to all the INRA bases and Jameson's ship and loved the stories and atmosphere, saving up for my second anaconda have engineered 12 other ships. No other game keeps me immersed no other community is so amazing. Great game with a great future.

Bacon without egg? Sacrilege! What's more, no meat product has any business in cheese on toast, nor cheese(y) beanos for that matter (see my previous post on this critical matter).
you never had a breakfast toasty then , cheese melts and prevents the mushrooms and eggs from causing the toast to go soggy, it's a masterpiece of breakfast engineering

I have a chrome cutter. I look badass in an anaconda doing overwatch over a friend. I enjoy how this game looks. Our faction is doing well.

I've created a wiki for player factions to share they're stories that only their members have known about and now others get to learn.

I'm excited for the prospect that I may get a meta game idea off the floor that can only be possible because this game is a sandbox.

You're all great people.

You're what I play this game for, to meet you all and see if you're friend or foe.

Without you there'd be no cool stuff. We today create so much together.

Nothing I make for this game exists without you folks reflecting your thoughts on it back to me.

Kisses

Elite is a masterpiece.

Is it a flawed masterpiece? Yes, certainly. Some would say it's deeply flawed.

But it's also true that if the only way I could keep playing was to buy it again tomorrow then I wouldn't even pause.

Frontier, please note: This is not a hint!

Found out about the Kickstarter from the BBC news article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-20165344

Backed on the same day on Kickstarter, eventually deciding to go for DDF.

Testing since Alpha and playing since Gamma.

No other games come close, in recent times, to attracting my attention compared to the number of hours that I spend in this game.

Looking forward to Beyond (and beyond Beyond).

There are undoubtedly a lot of people in the community that are passionate about the game - they just don't all agree with the direction that it is taking.

I Actually like you. And I hate myself for it sometimes

you never had a breakfast toasty then , cheese melts and prevents the mushrooms and eggs from causing the toast to go soggy, it's a masterpiece of breakfast engineering

Not sure what that has to do with the fact a bacon sandwich without egg is hardly a sandwich at all, but taking your position as a separate issue....

The physics of the premise is not lost on me (and I use the cheese-glue effect in various snack delicacies myself), but I'm sorry, mushrooms? We will not be speaking again on the subject of breakfast snacks, cheese on toast or beanos. :p Bloody heathens.

Last edited:
Frying some chopped onions in butter and lots of black pepper, then dumping the lot into the baked beans, add more butter and pepper. Serve on toast with a fried egg to adorn it. Then stand well back as you evacuate any room with flatulence you would not believe. Tasty. Im official forbidden to eat this when wifey is at home.

Frying some chopped onions in butter and lots of black pepper, then dumping the lot into the baked beans, add more butter and pepper. Serve on toast with a fried egg to adorn it. Then stand well back as you evacuate any room with flatulence you would not believe. Tasty. Im official forbidden to eat this when wifey is at home.

edit: oh, didn't read properly, sorry. You are still a heathen. Onions? /facepalm

P.S. Above snack needs finishing off with chunks of cheddar on top and throwing under the grill for a minute til melting.

Last edited:
Melted cheese is permissable only on toast alone or pizza. otherwise it has no place on any food. I wont even eat a cheeseburger.

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator
Melted cheese is permissable only on toast alone or pizza. otherwise it has no place on any food. I wont even eat a cheeseburger.

.... you've never experienced a cheese beano from Greggs on the corner of George Square then?

Oval plate; slice of oval bread the same size as the plate with beans and cheese on top - placed under a grill until approximately the temperature of the surface of the sun. Luvverly - especially on a wintry day. :)

Top Bottom