About ship arts...

I love my Vipers, I love them so much! (Mamba too, just a little) But every time I deploy landing gear, those giant sticks moving in my cockpit, feels like they are tearing the very essence of my soul. Yes, that's how much it hurts me... Filing another bug report doesn't feel necessary, because I'm pretty certain they're aware.

What I do want to discuss is why this stuff isn't fixed yet? I mean ships are lifeblood of this game, created with great attention to detail and care, it shouldn't be way too taxing, and feels like a minor thing to correct, no? Any comprehensible explanation?... Doesn't it bother other Viper pilots?

Things like that are really annoying. It reflects poorly on visual quality of the game. It's looks so... lazy.
I suspect there's a technical reason why this "bug" still exists - probably not so easy to fix without reworking of the ship design.

I really, really hope that they're postponing fixing things like that, because we'll have all ships reworked at some point to allow for proper Space Legs, but.. well...

The thing is, I was eagerly reading new patch notes, and was hoping to see Viper there, but found Mamba (still to be seen though), and it kinda broke my heart...

Top Bottom