Horizons Absolutely Disgusting

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Interestingly, the title "Absolutely disgusting" had me think "this gotta be written by an Aussie". Such an Australian term.

Maybe FDs biggest mistake was to let the audience in on so many aspects of the development. Of course, they should be proud of that, the mechanics are unprecedented. But it does give the audience the opportunity to be very technical in their griping.

:D S

What exactly went wrong? From my perspective, they released it, I bought it, installed it and it worked. Clearly I've completely missed this 'unprecedented disaster' you claim has happened.

You weren't one who preordered it via frontier's store then were you? As far as I know the steam launch was alright, if you were a first-time buyer using the steam store. If not, well, check the old horizons launch thread for a gist of the complaints.

You weren't one who preordered it via frontier's store then were you? As far as I know the steam launch was alright, if you were a first-time buyer using the steam store. If not, well, check the old horizons launch thread for a gist of the complaints.

I suspect the 'complaints' there are as rubbish as 95% of all complaints seem to be so I won't bother. It can't be that bad if you can't even be bothered to justify your statement.

BTW, my mate pre ordered his copy and had no complaints about the product or its launch.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom