• Good news Guest, we've updated our reporting system to make it easier for you to report issues to us!

Head over to https://issues.frontierstore.net/ to report, vote, and give feedback on the issues that matter most to you!

Achievements not unlocking

QA-Joe

Frontier QA Team
Staff member
Have you been playing offline or is it possible your internet has dropped out when getting the island rating which would satisfy the achievement? The Xbox One does not award Achievements if it is offline.

If you connect back online, they should pop, however in some cases it has been known to take a while to do so.

I was online and like I said I got regular achievements no problem it’s been the island ones that don’t unlock properly and Sorna is the last Island achievement but if I was offline it would say unlocked and waiting but it just tells me my next achievement is Sorna ugh it’s annoying. I made another game and I’ll just wait and see but having to 3 star the islands takes forever....originally I though the issue might be cause of a the DLC I picked up but that’s not the case.

Hi, my Username is Deadpoolxdzul on Xbox one, my achievements also are not unlocking, specifically the Spino x T rex fight and the photographer of over 100,000 points. I was told to post here from reddit

This game has a lot of bugs, they never helped me out on here so just do backup saves before you do anything.....I’ve had to play this game 5x now

It seems that the achievements added with the Title Update 1.6 can't be unlocked at the moment. I've met the requirements of the achievements several times but they didn't unlock. I checked on Trueachievements.com and this seems to be a global issue as no one has been unlocking these achievements for over a week now.

QA-JackD

Frontier QA Team
Staff member
Hey Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues with the achievements. I have taken all the information from these feb 2019 posts and passed it on. We are continuing to look into this. If you continue to experience this problems please feel free to update us with any more info you think relevant.

Thanks,
QA-JackD

Hi, I submitted my achievement issue in September 18 and nothing changed since Patch 1.4. These are the only two achievements that did not work for me.

(1) Not alone on the island
(2) An aim not devoid of merit

I experienced that in the moment when they should have popped the game crashed (black screen and reloading xbox start screen). When launching the game again the progress was saved but the achievement was not awarded again. Maybe that is a useful hint for solving the issue. Why the progress is not constantly checked when the game starts? It is inconsistent that all islands are unlocked and only the achievement for the 1st one is missing.

Feel free to check this. My gamertag is the same as my Frontier forums profile name.

QA-JackD

Frontier QA Team
Staff member
Hey NrmBln,

Thank you for providing these details. I have added your information to our internal investigation. Rest assured we are continuing to look into this. In the meantime have you attempted restarting your islands and meeting the requirements for these achievements again? That may allow you to unlock your missing achievements.

Thanks
QA-JackD

Just wanna let you know, that I encountered the same problem with the achievement "Complete all missions in Dr Wu DLC". Did not pop when I finished the 4th mission. But... I saved the game just before completion. Then I closed the game completely, reloaded Xbox One X and finished the 4th mission again with the saved game status. This time the achievement popped. So the whole issue about game progress achievements seem to be related to cache loading or anything like that?!

Thanks for further investigation.

Challenge Mode achievements not unlocking

Hi,
I was told to post in this forum after making a support ticket as I completed Isla Nublar challenge mode on Jurassic difficulty for the first time, however the achievements ‘Jurassic measures’ and ‘The essence of chaos’ did not unlock and it says that they are 0% complete even though I have furfilled the requirements to unlock them, this also happened to me when I completed The Secrets of Dr Wu DLC missions on The Isla Tacaño Research Facility and I had to replay the missions on the island to unlock them.

I understand that I will have to replay challenge mode to unlock the achievements again but I was told to post in here as it would aid the ongoing investigations into this bug.

Thank you

QA-JackD

Frontier QA Team
Staff member
Hi PREDZ,

Thanks for the information, I have updated our internal report.

QA-JackD

Hey guys, not sure if this has been solved in another thread of or not but I'm having an issues with a few achievements.

i'm currently missing, "going to make a fortune with this place", "on this island there no such thing as safe", "I don't understand this luddite attitude" and "Where's the Goat".

For all the island achievements, i have unlocked every island, i have achieved 5 stars on those islands so its not like lived missed them.

Cheers

Claw

Reply to Claw

Hi Claw,

The best thing to do is to reload old saves (if you have them) and replay the things you did to furfill the requirements to unlock the achievements that didn’t unlock for you.

I’ve had the same problems with the following achievements:

-Shoot her...?
-It can camouflage!
-The Next Step
-Jurassic measures
-The essence of chaos
-Ratings Master

All I can say is until Frontier patch the bug that you will need to reload old saves and get the requirements needed for them again, that’s what worked best for me after reloaded saves and re-furfilling the requirements they unlocked for me. Achievements like ‘Ratings Master’ and ‘It can camouflage!’ might take a few attempts to get them to pop but they will eventually.

Hope this helps
PREDZ

Reply to Claw

Hi Claw,

The best thing to do is to reload old saves (if you have them) and replay the things you did to furfill the requirements to unlock the achievements that didn’t unlock for you.

I’ve had the same problems with the following achievements:

-Shoot her...?
-It can camouflage!
-The Next Step
-Jurassic measures
-The essence of chaos
-Ratings Master

All I can say is until Frontier patch the bug that you will need to reload old saves and get the requirements needed for them again, that’s what worked best for me after reloaded saves and re-furfilling the requirements they unlocked for me. Achievements like ‘Ratings Master’ and ‘It can camouflage!’ might take a few attempts to get them to pop but they will eventually.

Hope this helps
PREDZ
Hi PREDZ

Sadly i wast smart enough to create new saves each island, i only has one save overall as i didn't expect this to be an issue. I have just completed the game and got all entries but i read your book achievement didn't unlock either, any advice for that one as i really don't want to have to force myself to replay the entire game.

I currently don't have the DLC so for those achievements i don't have an issue with as they are not obtainable

Cheers

Claw