Acrocanthosaurus Needs Upgrade

with all due respect to Frontier I really do think it's okay the design for a crack at the source of the first game but maybe hopefully you can make Acrocanthosaurus look like its closest relatives the Allosaurus and Giganotosaurus but just as menacing looking as the two of them.

Example: something similar to the image but with scales and spikes like this but closely menacing like its relatives in the Jurassic world franchise.
ae8da0adaf4b52cbb7740da88744ba2e.jpg

Acros Closest Relatives: Appearances

Giganotosaurus-Jurassic World Dominion

tumblr_adb911c821828f601c941b594c6a0a8a_6c0e0026_2048.jpg

Allosaurus Adult-Jurassic World Battle At BigRock
battle_at_big_rock_allosaurus_by_nikorex_dd8cwzd-350t.jpg

Last edited:
I have doubts on anything from JWE1 outside of the film ones getting model changes. As much as I dislike it, that applies to the Carcharodontosaurus too. (They are pre-approved by Universal, so it's a pretty strong pull to keep it the way it is).
The Charcaradontosaurus to me already looks menacing but yeah it might need more scales on its back like it's cousin the giga or look similar to it but I would love the acro to also showing its menacing appearance so it can look similar to its cousin the Giga and Charcaradontosaurus. I'm hoping that they listen to the criticisms from the community because the Acrocanthosaurus definitely needs an upgrade from the last game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom